Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose (31348 Views)

Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Shegman22(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
A Federal High Court in Abuja today, set aside all actions and activities of the embattled Speaker of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, Dr Adewale Omirin and the All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmakers from November 21, 2014 till date, including the purported commencement of impeachment proceeding and notice alleging misconduct against the Stare Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose and his Deputy, Dr Olusola Eleka.

Justice E. Chukwu gave the ruling on an Exparte Application in Suit Number FHC/ABJ/CS/361/15 filed by the factional Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Dele Olugbemi and six other Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) lawmakers.

The judge also granted plaintiffs in the suit leave to serve the originating summons on the defendants through newspaper advertisements.

Olugbemi and six others had filed the suit, seeking an order of the court declaring the seats 19 lawmakers vacant having abdicated their functions since November 21, 2014 and also an order restraining the police from aiding, abetting or assisting the lawmakers from carrying out any illegal act.

Apart from Omirin and the APC legislators, also joined as defendants in the suit are the Inspector General of Police and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Hearing of the Motion on Notice has been adjourned till May 13
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/court-halts-impeachment-moves-against-fayose/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by ShowYourCertificate: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
source ?
Sauce ko pepper ni. You no see Vanguard there?

Fayose is the man favoured by the people, blessed by God. Before you impeach Fayose, you will have to impeach God first

APC has really displayed their desperation in reaping where they didn't sow. They are not true democrats. They are not sportsman. They won in many states and PDP congratulated them. They lost woefully in Ekiti, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and other states and they are crying over it and trying to instigate crises/violence. This is bad for our democracy.

176 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by gunuvi(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kikikikiki I no wan kill myself with laughter.
GEJ my hero, Fayose my mentor crony may be right after all.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by aresa: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Justice E. Chukwu

grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by tociano009(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by countsparrow: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
So dis impeachment Wahala never get end since... La wa o!!!
Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by ThePENGENIUS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just booking.
**** Mold-ified ****
ehem (clears throat)...what were you saying op? Ehn??
**continues ranting, and stealthily tiptoes out of thread, still ranting (voice fades in the distance) ***

1 Like

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by nonxo007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why don't they just let this man be... As their plans didn't work out, they should support him to build the state, not distract him... That is if they have the good of the state in mind...#justsaying#

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by dunkem21(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where is temitemi1? ..the "robot" has been vindicated! grin cheesy

Who is your ROLE MODEL? grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by hardywaltz(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
The interim Governor of Ekiti state will be impeached one way or another.

6 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by tucky200(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
agarawu23:
source ?
Stop drinking too much garri..e dey affect ur eyes

16 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Interesting..... Make them end this matter amicably now
Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
-isoryt!
Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by CR77(f): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Story 4 d gods

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
celebration thins be that...

Meanwhile, ọtá yẹ ki o idorikodo ara wọn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by icedbreez(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose my man of the year already. He walks the talk always.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fayose my role model!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Armaggedon: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
aresa:
Justice E. Chukwu

grin grin
Justice Arase Ekwensu grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by afuye(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
The man must be impeached

2 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by sheunflexy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Dahjhi: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
cool[size=18pt]BETTER "" OSHOKOMOLE""" THE ONLY LONESOLDIER IN PDP CAMP[/size]

**********REEEESSSSPECTTTTTT********

8 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by tomakint: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hail the new King on the horizon grin grin in Yoruba, 'eni ti a le ti a ri mu la n pe ni lemamu' meaning, the person we chase so hard to catch and keeps eluding us is called 'lemamu' grin In his words, 'I am Ayodele Fayose, Oshokomole, Irunmole ti onje Jollof Rice' eni duro.....Where are my boastful APC goons? You guys need to brace up because this Ayodele Fayose remains the nemesis of you lot in Southwest and elsewhere.....Longlive the good people of Ekiti, and Long life to you Ayodele Peter Fayose!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by tchigofigo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
twas always expected..,any1 xpctn anytn different is a JJC

3 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by castrokins(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
These Guys Still Can't Get Over It. They'd Commit Suicide Trying To Bring Down Fayose. But Why Is APC Like This??

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
SHORO NIYEN?
Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by CR77(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Who cares if you kill ur self tongue
gunuvi:
Kikikikiki I no wan kill myself with laughter.
GEJ my hero, Fayose my mentor crony may be right after all.

2 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by M4gunners: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes Yes Yes haters ntoorr Fayose my role model. We stand with you.

9 Likes

Re: Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose by manny4life(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Haha... The game has only started

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / Army Recovers N2million As They Kill 10 Boko Haram Fighters In Borno / Insecurity: FG Raises The Alarm Over Chemical, Nuclear Attacks, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.