Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. (62720 Views)

Cheaper Ago/dpk/pms/bblco/ttt/tto Etc / Sales And Supply Of PMS,AGO And DPK / How To Get Engine Oil, Dpk, Ago, Pms In Lagos At Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
Armstrong34:
cbaba add me back.... 08029964279

Nooooo.....

just kidding. where have u been?
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Armstrong34(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
cbaba:

Nooooo.....

just kidding. where have u been?

my guy na hustle hustle hustle ooooo.. .

the business dey tough
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Please I have stressed this to much via several Media, you cannot because of profits heard or read about in the OG industry and rush into it.

there is a learning path which involves pain and stress just like trying to be a mechanic or learn new trade.

your (so called huge )capital is last in the list of most important factors . you need to disturb and ask questions.... and be on ground!

Just yesterday d younger bro of one of the guys that met me thru nairaland said he was at d depot to see if a certain lady or her colleagues were around....long story short....he came to do spying for the brother...dey juiced the brother of about 112x33000....you do the maths! he wanted cheap sweet deal...which is 90% fraud. Abi na only u dem do the sugar deal for?

Everyday mufti police come around for one fraud case or another. The cases I have seen not heard,since i started, is as around 47....one alhaja was duped twice. no jokes!

so be wise....lots of guys r waiting for u to go home happy.....

i hope you know what I mean.

****if someone says I dont know it means you shouldnt go there*****

1 Like

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2017
149 for ago @ nipco
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
space reserved
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
I suggest you buy tickets for AGO on Thursday.(NIPCO only)
My source told me massive tickets will be released.
Business is not as before but money is still changing hands.
dont give up.
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Armstrong34(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
cbaba add my number na 08029964279
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Doobhem(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Cbaba, please add me up again. I lost my phone. 08181564588
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2017
[b]you see my friends the spirit/ is very powerful. thats why men do certain things and other people wonder...haba....is it not the guy i know

its this simple u will always do what ever your spirit tells u....

no matter how u beg a suicidal depressed person he will always want to kill himself because the conditions for that accordiing to his/her own experience are ripe for that...

same scenario with a gambler that lost 200k maybe school fees,the next 47 000 he has ,by default,that spirit will come around lurking.

this is the same with oil and gas deals for novices and guys that rush just to come and get burnt...

oh boy, when u hear "a big man" "abuja" "allocation" "for many years"..all these makes for ripe condition for a very sweet deal....i just heard a new one this morning" allocation number"...chai Jesus Christ!!!

now let me knock out that spirit for you.

There is nothing like a sweet deal!

if its too good to be true,someone else has taken that deal

if its too good to be true,na only u dem make am for

if its to good to be true,then its

fake,sham,scam.....spirit!

just think of this,most times when u get to an atm,there is likely someone on that queue...and u normally would line up (or go away if u have enough cash)..

.but stay with me now...

if there are two ATM but no one is there and the security man tells u that that empty queue ATM is paying, i dont know about u but instincts would be to look around the guys at the queue or ask questions...because if its paying >>why the h-->ell arent people there.

dem make the atm for you alone?
,.............................>>>

most times u hear "sure deals"..the scammers try to invoke that spirit on u knowing u have the cash to move in and tell u smart stories to link ur mind to that deal.

my brother/sister, in oil and gas ,u have to travel,make calls,get insulted, sweat and shout and beg and lick ass to get a meagre N16500 to a mind blowing 1,000,000.
because there are people like u that woke up to join that queue...

/*I once told a money doubler to borrow me 300k so that he can double it for me and i will reinvest the cash after paying him back...he said I was evil...hahahaha*/

So many oil and gas guys are down or living on reserve or at their wives shops, bet shops,bedroom,posting status on social media make e be like say its not hitting them, FA Fa FA FOOUL!!!!
them no go wan fall their hand..trust me.

abeg call me for free .I will answer anything because "I can smell a fake deal from a mile away"

The other industry I am in now is booming like crazy and I might even tell u a few secrets,if u r ready to hustle.
cbaba dey hia![/b]

1 Like

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nipco AGO IS 182 pms at nipco is 136
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by lincolnola: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
@ Cbaba,

How much is DPK per litre from depot now?
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
which industry is that Cbaba
cbaba:
[b]you see my friends the spirit/ is very powerful. thats why men do certain things and other people wonder...haba....is it not the guy i know

no matter how u beg a suicidal depressed person he will always want to kill himself because the conditions for that accordiing to his/her own experience are ripe for that...

same scenario with a gambler that lost 200k maybe school fees,the next 47 000 he has ,by default,that spirit will come around lurking.

this is the same with oil and gas deals for novices and guys that rush just to come and get burnt...

oh boy, when u hear "a big man" "abuja" "allocation" "for many years"..all these makes for ripe condition for a very sweet deal....i just heard a new one this morning" allocation number"...chai Jesus Christ!!!

just think of this,most times when u get to an atm,there is likely someone on that queue...and u normally would line up (or go away if u have enough cash)..

.but stay with me now...

if there are two ATM but no one is there and the security man tells u that that empty queue ATM is paying, i dont know about u but instincts would be to look around the guys at the queue or ask questions...because if its paying >>why the h-->ell arent people there.

most times u hear "sure deals"..the scammers try to invoke that spirit on u knowing u have the cash to move in and tell u smart stories to link ur mind to that deal.

my brother/sister, in oil and gas ,u have to travel,make calls,get insulted, sweat and shout and beg and lick ass to get a meagre N16500 to a mind blowing 1,000,000.

/*I once told a money doubler to borrow me 300k so that he can double it for me and i will reinvest the cash after paying him back...he said I was evil...hahahaha*/

So many oil and gas guys are down or living on reserve or at their wives shops, bet shops,bedroom,posting status on social media make e be like say its not hitting them, FA Fa FA FOOUL!!!!

abeg call me for free .I will answer anything because "I can smell a fake deal from a mile away"

The other industry I am in now is booming like crazy and I might even tell u a few secrets,if u r ready to hustle.
cbaba dey hia![/b]
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Current Pms prices :m.r.s 135.5,obat 135.5,a.a.rano 135.5,rahamaniyya 135.5,wosbab 136,eterna 135.5,index 135.5,integrated 135.5,sahara 135.5,folawiyo 136,heyden 136,technoil 135.5,aiteo 135,nipco 135.5,and Honeywell 136.

Current Dpk prices : Ibachem 182.5,Ibeto 182.5,bovas 182,Mao 181,Sahara 182.5,African Terminal 182.5,and ascon 182.5.

A.G.O prices : ibeto 192.5,nipco 194,ibachem 193,,African Terminal 192,a.a.rano 188,wosbab 194,and a. Emadeb 194.

credit: oladipo
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sahara has reduced ago price oo

rush there now

ask for vivian in mercy port
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by cbaba: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ago @ sahara 145

Pms everywhere is 135 to 135.5

Navy has training at nipco so its going to be late before u load..me i no wan go self

Ibeto starts loading by 11 am nowadays because of the monopoly. Other market ers dont have the cash to pull weight sinve the prices left the below 100 region.

Sahara is the most active along the coconut axis.

Ascon ...Leighton.... Graveyard depot for now

Dpk very much in quantity in ibachem amd aiteo but aiteo is less by 2 naira....only if u can stay and wait for the navy training.
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by teejayone40: 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guys wats the price of AGO now?
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by chuchu4: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
C baba

Please add me to the group. 08038419666..
Price of dpk and ago currently.
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by eceemon(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2017
cbaba:
Ago @ sahara 145

Pms everywhere is 135 to 135.5

Navy has training at nipco so its going to be late before u load..me i no wan go self

Ibeto starts loading by 11 am nowadays because of the monopoly. Other market ers dont have the cash to pull weight sinve the prices left the below 100 region.

Sahara is the most active along the coconut axis.

Ascon ...Leighton.... Graveyard depot for now

Dpk very much in quantity in ibachem amd aiteo but aiteo is less by 2 naira....only if u can stay and wait for the navy training.

Bro nice work add me 08067717239 and Pls share d latest price we await u
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Chiefigho: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
please Add me to the group, I lost my phone
08062493812. thanks
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Skelel: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pms at mainland depot in Calabar today at 165..please also add me to the group 08083007095
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by okadbest(m): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hi Cbaba. What is your whatsapp number?

[Qquote author=cbaba post=60713477][b]you see my friends the spirit/ is very powerful. thats why men do certain things and other people wonder...haba....is it not the guy i know

.but stay with me now...

cbaba dey hia![/b]
[/quote]
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by smithoo(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Please add me up
08032085744 Olusegun
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Osode: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Already loaded Trucks of PMS/AGO are available from our Depot Registered company for daily lifting in Warri, for GENUINE dealers to all parts of the nation. The dealer pays the transport cost to their destination eg. to here in Abuja. Pls call direct, 4 negotiations only..no texts, for daily (...eg 19/3/2018 AGO @ 182 Naira 4rm us) products pricing. Thanks 08181458445. Mr Tony.

PS. currently in process to replace my stolen android so off grid watsapp 4 now, but would love 2 be added.

1 Like

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by tempest12: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by okadbest(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Hi all. As a result of an empowerment, poverty alleviating programme my company in conjunction with ENERGYUP is bringing in the way of Nigerians something unique.

Kindly contact me for PMS, AGO, KEROSINE or COOKING GAS AT VERY FAR REDUCED PRICE FROM PUMP PRICE.

KOSAD (+2348035276820)
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Chiefigho: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
please Add me to the group, I lost my phone 08062493812. Thanks
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by splmosixx(m): 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
Please add me to the group..

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by donjoewizy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
+2348131557897 plz add my numb.
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by jboi08(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pls. add to the watsapp group
Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by Dedekaz: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please add me to the group.

Re: Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. by afonzoo: 11:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please add me to the whatsapp group :08062718555

We sell clean recycled diesel (3500litres) in a month. We want buyers within IKORODU or off-takers from Ikorodu.We can give you sample to test for our recycled diesel.

Contact me on whatsapp :+2348062718555

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.