Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Strictly For The Serious Minded - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For The Serious Minded (2183 Views)

Strictly For SSCE / Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Strictly For Sales and Marketing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
Work at home job,
This new site I stumbled on fetches Mr 200 naira a day, basically you've got to be patient to earn from here, This is the link check it out and contact me for details. For those that believe in work at hone jobs.

http://www.advertiserspanel.com/register.html?referrer=SELFRITA41

Pls oga mods don't delete my post this site has helped me earn well in a short period of time
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
I forgot my pin is 55FA01AF
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Obeenah(m): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
So wat exactly is on the site. From wat I see it is a bulk sms resale site. Is there more to this Rita?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by scarplanet(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Rita41:
Work at home job,
This new site I stumbled on fetches Mr 200 naira a day, basically you've got to be patient to earn from here, This is the link check it out and contact me for details. For those that believe in work at hone jobs.

http://www.advertiserspanel.com/register.html?referrer=SELFRITA41

Pls oga mods don't delete my post this site has helped me earn well in a short period of time

Just as you are doing; are we supposed to register and start referring people using the so called "unique referral link" before we can start making the daily money?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Even if you don't refer pple you will still earn,
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2015
It does not INTERFERE with your earning
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Obeenah:
So wat exactly is on the site. From wat I see it is a bulk sms resale site. Is there more to this Rita?

The bulk SMS service is just one of the many services this site offers, the earning programme is different when you go there ud see my name dere so it isn't a scam
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by anasey(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
www.grandfix.com.ng
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well done for those joining keep at it and Ul be smiling soon
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by glo12(f): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rita41:
Well done for those joining keep at it and Ul be smiling soon

so what happens after registering on d site?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
I bliv we have communicated glo
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by KingsJohnson(m): 12:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Although u have communicated as u argue but I fink d glo gal needs more communication.

For me I will say macs
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by nanalady(f): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2015
I registered too
...what happens after creating my profile..?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hey luvly people after creating ur profile start commenting on posts, u earn for everything you do on this site, welcome to all d new members any questions ping me pls
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2015
You can still register today.
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2015
Apart from making money, you can also convert those excess credit to cash straight into your account with us wats d use having 3000 in ur phone and no money in your account. We offer many services register now
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Free credit will be given to peeps from dis week keep logging in and checking pple!
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Ifiegboria(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Good intiative. I tried to login but it's saying 'invalid token'. What's the meaning of this? I wasn't given any code or REFERRER like the one u have above, why? What's next after registration? How does one redeem his price?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by adonismuller(m): 6:30am On Apr 29, 2015
Rita41:
I forgot my pin is 55FA01AF
registered but yet to get the confirmation email.

How can we use the credit earned? Can we make calls with it? How can we check for the balance and what network?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by luizfigo: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
Plz can you explain the whole process because it as if all this internet site are jst after ppl to generate trafic for them nd scam people.
My first point is has anyone got to testify that he has been paid tru this!
Again, as part of the rules. You must first buy a volume of their bulk sms of 1.5k to Be able to get your earning! Explain this.
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2015
Once you login ud see the testimonial of d first lady that was paid, so its not a scam! New developments are being made on this site daily so d free credit wud start soon. As for those that can't login, hv u checkd ur mail for the verification link? Check ur spam folder too it may be dere. Any more questions?
Re: Strictly For The Serious Minded by Rita41(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2015
I have already become a paid member so if you hv questions add my pin. Nd I'd respond to u, there r stages in this site, User, free member and paid member, add my pin nd ask me? You can also become an SMS reseller and get commissions! Again register with that link! Nd add d number on whatsapp for enquiries on that.

(1) (Reply)

CV Appriasal For 100 Nairaland Members / Shoprite Is Currently Recruiting For Their New Shopping Mall. Apply Here. / Fmdq Otc Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.