Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids (52940 Views)

Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / A Fan Offers To Pay Falz N300k For A Follow Back On Instagram. Singer Replies / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Her Majesty, Queen Serena Joseph, Miss Ambassador Peace South West ‎ celebrated her birthday with the needy children of Makoko community in Lagos

The deci‎sion to mark her day with the children stems  from the fact that she has passion for putting smiles on the faces of the helpless.  16th of April, was not only memorable but also fun-filled as the Queen displayed high level of simplicity and generosity to the expectant and excited kids.

The soft-spoken beauty queen expressed so much joy and satisfaction especially as he put on her dancing shoes to show some flashes of dramatic dance skills of popular songs including "Shoki"

Serena distributed some birthday goodies to the kids who excitedly celebrated her presence. Some of the stuffs shared are books, caprisone, hobnobs biscuits, pencils, eraser, lollipop sweets and popcorns. They also had enough punch drinks and snacks. 

The high point of the party was the offer of scholarship awards to three  children from the community from primary to secondary school level. The kids are Fumi Layo, Usa Charles and Akpana. Hmmmm! Kudos to the Queen! Guess it is the community's best birthday gift. Especially as they live a very low income life where the houses are made of woods on water! Chei!

The Anambra state born model turned beauty queen was excited over this treasured desire to show love to the less privileged‎ or better still, the needy.

Nice One! Sweet Queen Serena!

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/kudos-queen-serena-joseph-celebrates.html?m=0

8 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by imbless: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will comment later
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by englishmart(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
what the fvck was she sharing?

7 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:55am On Apr 24, 2015
More photos

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by GLeesMODEL(m): 1:57am On Apr 24, 2015
See more

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2015
More

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Interrview

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Brown1759: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Her trouser isnt too decent for such a program with Kids

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
why the topic no correlate na,I was expecting to see one awkward dressing..Mtcheew

8 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
mcheeeeeeew!!!!! is she d one giving out d scholarships 4rm her own pocket?? or she is just there representing a group or company. "once again mcheeeeew!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Drsheddy(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Ok

32 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Worship Lucifer the father of all.

O urge the public especially those experiencing difficult situation in life or those who want to move foward and have welth to viait the ancient benin temple of lucifer. View my profile to see the thread for more details. A wake up call. The wise listens
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by okooloyun1(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Wasted my MB on sweet sharing pics
She did her part, eyin nko?

2 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Urk.....excuse me, I just vomited my breakfast all over my table, Pardon me but I have...to.... urk!!!!
Sorry I just vomited again
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by sKeetz(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015

30 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by harrysterol(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing bad

1 Like

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Drsheddy(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
GLeesMODEL:
Her Majesty, Queen Serena Joseph, Miss Ambassador Peace South West ‎ celebrated her birthday with the needy children of Makoko community in Lagos

The deci‎sion to mark her day with the children stems  from the fact that she has passion for putting smiles on the faces of the helpless.  16th of April, was not only memorable but also fun-filled as the Queen displayed high level of simplicity and generosity to the expectant and excited kids.

The soft-spoken beauty queen expressed so much joy and satisfaction especially as he put on her dancing shoes to show some flashes of dramatic dance skills of popular songs including "Shoki"

Serena distributed some birthday goodies to the kids who excitedly celebrated her presence. Some of the stuffs shared are books, caprisone, hobnobs biscuits, pencils, eraser, lollipop sweets and popcorns. They also had enough punch drinks and snacks. 

The high point of the party was the offer of scholarship awards to three  children from the community from primary to secondary school level. The kids are Fumi Layo, Usa Charles and Akpana. Hmmmm! Kudos to the Queen! Guess it is the community's best birthday gift. Especially as they live a very low income life where the houses are made of woods on water! Chei!

The Anambra state born model turned beauty queen was excited over this treasured desire to show love to the less privileged‎ or better still, the needy.

Nice One! Sweet Queen Serena!

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/04/kudos-queen-serena-joseph-celebrates.html?m=0

K
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by shamecurls(m): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Beauty Queen ko, Female king ni.

I'm happy for her if her intentions are right.

Meanwhile checkout current Post graduate admissions in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by imbless: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
She's pretty and simple.
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Ikem2(f): 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by jimi4us: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2015
englishmart:
what the fvck was she sharing?
gold circle condoms for their parents to use and stop breeding more.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by iventi(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by jorhney(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
f
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by sinbad130: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
SO BECAUSE SHES A BEAUTY QUEEN SHE SHOULDNT DRESS AS SHE LIKES AGAIN..........................................

2 Likes

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Blurry: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
na to
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Standard007(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
wake me up when this makes FP!

1 Like

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015

Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by ramdris(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
She is fine. Me likee!
Re: Queen Serena Joseph Celebrates Birthday With Special Scholarship Offers To Kids by tolustx(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2015
I dunno wah to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.