Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Who Knows About This?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows About This?? (805 Views)

How To Know What Google Knows About You / Please Who Knows The Phone HOTWAV? / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About This?? by Geenickel(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2015
I do see adverts here on Nairaland,centering on making data purchases at lower rates;talk of Mtn1gg for #1200,Etisalat... and the likes....
please who knows the code for getting airtel's 2gg @#1500...or.....or the 1gg plan?.

IN B/W...
What blackberry plans are also applicable to android O.S,in the airtel network??

Thanks in anticipation of a warm,favourable response.
Re: Who Knows About This?? by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2015
what exacly do you want?
Re: Who Knows About This?? by Geenickel(m): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
what exacly do you want?
Any monthly blakberry plan dt works on a droid..
Airtel network precisely.

Thanks
Re: Who Knows About This?? by Tochukwupa12(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2015
Air tel 1+1 offer which give you 4gb and 9gb which is for 1500 and 3500 respectively.. Check it out here http://www.tochukwupa.com/2014/11/airtel-launched-perfect-android-plan-2k.html
Re: Who Knows About This?? by ITbomb(m): 7:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Geenickel:
Any monthly blakberry plan dt works on a droid..
Airtel network precisely.

Thanks
Stay away from any BlackBerry plan on Airtel if you are not using a blackberry device.
All dis people complaining of double charging, this is where they pick the bug.
And money and get the Android plan or consider all options here http://ityunit..com/2015/04/best-affordable-data-plan-for-your.html

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About This?? by rhemyalter: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Geenickel:
I do see adverts here on Nairaland,centering on making data purchases at lower rates;talk of Mtn1gg for #1200,Etisalat... and the likes....
please who knows the code for getting airtel's 2gg @#1500...or.....or the 1gg plan?.

IN B/W...
What blackberry plans are also applicable to android O.S,in the airtel network??

Thanks in anticipation of a warm,favourable response.

Geenickel, I use the Airtel BB plan of N1.5k for 2GB which I activated with *440*16# or BBUM to 440. To be sure of other convenient plans,you can also follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) to get lists of other cool data plans to enjoy.
Re: Who Knows About This?? by Geenickel(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2015
rhemyalter:

Geenickel, I use the Airtel BB plan of N1.5k for 2GB which I activated with *440*16# or BBUM to 440. To be sure of other convenient plans,you can also follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) to get lists of other cool data plans to enjoy.
thanks a million bro,i later subscribed fr d 4gg..fr 2mnths

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Might Give Up On Windows Phone And Adopt Google's Android Software / Help! How Do I Update My Google Playstore / How To Activate Free Call On Ur Sim Quickly Do It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.