Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria (17270 Views)

See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) / Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by starboytv: 2:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Candid Interview with a former BOKO HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru (Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has now converted to the Christian faith after 44 years as a Muslim Jihadist hardliner revealed the full list of Boko Haram Sponsor!!!

Question : Who are you and where are you from?

Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru. I am from Niger Republic, but my mother is from Borno State of Nigeria and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri, (Northern Nigeria) where I was trained.

Q: Trained as what and under whose tutelage?

A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after four years,at the age of 14, I was sent to Kano City, Kano State where I was trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi School of Arabic studies.

Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar Gummi?

A: Yes, and I also know his children and obeyed all the teachings he laid down before he died.

Q: So who tutored you and who is your mentor?

A: Sheik Abubakar Gummi tutored me. My mentor was Osama bin Laden, and until my conversion from Islam to the Christian faith, my dreams and aspirations in life was to do more than Osama bin Laden did before he died on Sunday, May 1, 2011.

Continue Reading Via Link Below to see the schocking List of those sponsoring boko haram to kill Nigerians
http://www.starboytv.com/2015/04/finally-revealed-see-full-list-of-boko.html
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by Extom(m): 3:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Link, abi?
Did we tell you that Nairaland can no longer accommodate the full gist? undecided

1 Like

Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by rawpadgin(m): 4:17am On Apr 24, 2015
post errthang here or forgerit
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 4:21am On Apr 24, 2015
mtchew
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 24, 2015
I always find these "he has seen the light" posts amusing. Anyways, if you actually believe this then you must be dumber than the git who posted it in the first place.
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by axortedbabe(f): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Brother paul ko,sister paulina nii..

1 Like

Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by obaobirin: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2015
datasole:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

This is a scam...don't buy ds 4m this thief... I've told u.if u don't stop this fraudulent activity ur downfal is so eminent... oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by psalmsjob: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
Brother paul ko,sister paulina nii..
You funny die. Bro. Paulo nii
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by MarvelJ: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Mods should do the needful please... This is all a lie. Spoiling the name of a muslim cleric. This op broke rule 8
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by benedima1990(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
This op can lie sha. Yiu jus want us to visit your blog abi. Even if this story is true but I've read this for more than 2 years ago. So op. Fink well b4 u do some things next time
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by anasey(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
humm
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by njuwo(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay op, eyes have seen, mind have read, you should have posted this on crime and other related criminal things section, why did you post this on celebrities section, are you celebrating them?
Re: FINALLY REVEALED ! See Full List Of Boko Haram Sponsors In Nigeria by starboytv: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million / Eniola Badmus And Dayo Amusa @ Encomium's Black & White Ball / Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The “Fearless” Concert With Tim Godfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.