Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (374 Views)

Do You Want A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) / Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 24, 2015
let me know your WhatsApp number and I will
add you directly to my dating whatsapp forum
where you will meet responsible ladies and men
for serious relationship.
pls this info is only meant for responsible ladies
and men.thanks
08067430186 is my whatsapp no
Re: Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage) by bvegas2020: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Is A Lady's Appearance Enough To Stop You From Going After Her??? / No String Attached! / Deltans Residing In Ughelli Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.