Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I dreamt of a Coup ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I dreamt of a Coup ... (649 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari / Buhari Executed 40 Soldiers For Plotting A Coup (New York Times 1984) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I dreamt of a Coup ... by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello fellow NL, pplese it is out of utmost concern n aprehension I had to write it. Please I juust woke uppp 4rm dream where there was a coup; and the milittar took over power. In thatt dream I was crying and lamenting , whn I asked one of the military men; he ttold me Boko haram had pushed too far into the country and they had to do this cus the civilian govt. Wsnt doing enough...
My fellow NL, I only woke upp now to see its a dreaam, n I was filled with joy. Please pray for nigeria that we shall never experience those Dark aeges again...
Re: I dreamt of a Coup ... by fitzmayowa: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Brother always eat before you go to bed, to avoid bad dream, research shows sleeping without eating is responsible for over 95% bad dream...cheesy
Re: I dreamt of a Coup ... by eluquenson(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2015
You are simply dreaming
Re: I dreamt of a Coup ... by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Brother always eat before you go to bed, to avoid bad dream, research shows sleeping without eating is responsible for over 95% bad dream...cheesy
spot on cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Naija Check How Your Senators Are Paid. / CBN Taxes All Domiciliary Accounts For FG, Is NGR BROKE?? / Photos; Borno State Senator-Elect, Ahmed Zanna Who Died Today Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.