Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN (59625 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / A South African Complained Of Not Having Light For 2 Hours, Nigerian Guy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
we have labour laws coz we value our selves u cant work like a slave lol only in ur countries of education and skills u are not valued by ur government. u clever to get visas and overload other ppls counttry.

STATS:

40 million black South Africans
6 million Foreigners

Extrapolate Male population from both groups

20 million Black South African males
1.5 million Black foreigners males_ extrapolate Nigerians, Ghanaians, Ethiopian, Somali who are self made entrpreneurs you get about 1 million foreign male population available to compete for jobs

How do 1 million people take jobs away from 20 million able bodied Black South African males.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO CHECK YOURSELFS!

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by koyyess: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
'Drugging our women into prostitution'. Why am I not suprised? Its the common trait on blacks to have huge disregard for women and themselves. Happy feasting. It must be reaffirming to the whites that 'racism' and hate ain't just a white and black thing. Blacks play the game even deadlier than anyone can imagine.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
foreigners did not take my job if they take ma job ill get onother job and i dont have any close contact to any foreigners. especially nigerians dnt even c em coz.thier arears are filthy drug polluted so y wud i be threatened by economic refugees who eat ghoat meat
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
It is unbelievable that Black South Africans are attacking other Black people, while the most vile white racists on the planet still live in their country, hate their guts, believe they are "superior" to them and all other Black people, are plotting against them as we speak, and are 'training' for a race war against Black South Africans as we speak,still own what their ancestors stole from the Black South African's ancestors, still are controlling and/or in charge of damn near everything, and still dictating what happens to South Africa's vast natural resources which only enriches White South African and Europeans and European nations. Xenophobia in South Africa only help the interest of white racists

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
sostoz:
foreigners did not take my job if they take ma job ill get onother job and i dont have any close contact to any foreigners. especially nigerians dnt even c em coz.thier arears are filthy drug polluted so y wud i be threatened by economic refugees who eat ghoat meat

Then tell your Zulu nationalists to stop disturbing them instead of coming on here.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
seppuku:

STATS:

40 million black South Africans
6 million Foreigners

STATS:

40 million Lazy Xenophobic black South Africans
6 million business minded and hardworking Foreigners

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by sostoz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Boycot sa we do not care. beat sa in nigeria so that we can take our hilbrow back.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by kpolli(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our people are not Lazy...SA is the largest econmy in Africa and the most beautiful country because it was built by the hard work of black South african labourers.

White SA has the largest economy not black SA
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
So the only crime Somali and Ethiopians citizens committed was to own businesses in SA? You ask which country allows them to have a shop on every 2 streets? The answer to that silly question is every democratic and civilised country. Here in the uk Indians, Pakistanis and Turks have a shop on every street and in some parts of London there are only foreigners who own shops. So should the white man attack and hate these people when they pay their taxes and add to the economy of their country of residence?

Your letter has no substance and it only highlights the shameless mentality of South Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by milly96(f): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
VickJames:

All these guys from other countries that have not faced terrorism will be saying rubbish.

Just two bombs in south africa, you will be a refugee in mozambique!

Ole oshi

epic!! ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
RANDYMUDA:

Again.. Your post is a mangled mess! contradicting your yourself.. You can not mask hate.. You have been crying all over this forum seeking respect from foreign nationals and deciding which ones are good and which ones are bad? who are you to do this..? Insults on this forum stole your sympathy.. So some faceless keyboard NINJAs mad you loose your status as a human? so what are you now?.. You can not regret to inform me about anything....it is the business of ZUMA and his cohorts to address the issue.. and offcourse we know where his ZULU heart lies..Foreigners do have a choice and its your duty to make sure that they don't get into the shenanigans of your self confessed violent people (your confession-I don't believe it)..

you and I will never agree in anything because you can't contextualize a comment....the fact that you don't want to admit that your people are part of the problem,i don't see you and i walking in the same path...since you are mentioning zuma,today he met 14 unions of your people living in SA,he mentioned two critical issues which need to be dealt with decisively
1.ending all drug dealers centre's in SA
2.deportation of all illegal immigrants

...welcome to SA
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Adekorya: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Demlad99:
You say we should stop believing the media, yet you form your opinions on Nigerians based on what the media says about Nigeria. How ironic.

But I agree with you that's it's unreasonable for SA business enterprises in Nigeria to be attacked as most people employed in these establishments are Nigerians.

Thumbs up
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Heh. Intriguing thread.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
seppuku:

We do not want your sympathy, We want you to acknowledge that you have serious internal, mental and psychological issues as well as socio economic issues that are the real culprits of Xenophobia and need you to stop looking for scape goats for your short comings.

How does a Nigerian who "shows off" his wears and is chasing your women stop you from improving your social standings in your own country?

How does an Ethiopian or Somali spaza shop owner stop you from going to school, educating yourselves, improving your skill levels?

If Nigerians are committing crimes in your country, Please march to your parliament and demand that the government go to these areas, flush these evil doers out and send them back home.

shikena!

the government has heard the cries of its people

1.drug dealers centre's will be decisively dealt with
2.all illegal immigrants will be deported back to their shi..t holes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhS5HAvCbUY

[size=19pt]XENOPHOBIA# MESSAGE TO ALL SOUTH AFRICANS[/size]
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please if you guys are trading insults between yourselves, Nigeria to South Africa / South Africa to Nigeria, I want to remind you that the basis of our problems is BAD GOVERNMENT.

You guys should now support JEHOVAH'S KINGDOM with Christ Jesus as king. One government that will take away nationalism - and its consequential feelings of racial/tribal hate.

To learn how, visit www.jw.org/en
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Anaegboka(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
babasoji:

Utter rubbish. You put up a bunch of words together as intelligently as you possibly could and yet, it still reads as utter rubbish.

So because we are fighting Boko Haram, we should shut up about our African brothers being killed, injured, maimed and displaced?

And to your other point about MTN and Shoprite, if you haven't heard, Nigeria brings in about 40% of profits for both entities and while I would never advocate any form of violence but the power of economic boycott would have an impact on both entities. And for the record, the same crimes you accuse other Africans of, MTN and Shoprite are guilty of. They have poor staffing practices, cheat Nigerians of our hard earned money and don't build capacity of our people.

Finally, lol at Shoprite and MTN hiring millions of Nigerians...you might as well have said billions now...donkey
If we mtn subscribers port to other networks, they'll close shop and trust Nigerians to buy over their business even shoprite and others. Legal transfer of investments.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by homealone2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:

Our president has sent in the Army to stop the riots and attacks.

Unlike Jonathan who cant send in the army to stop boko haram
Assuming Bokoharam was in S.Africa,
S.Africans would have been wipe out.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

you call hair cutters and shoe repairers business people...?lol

since you are generalizing let me also generalize and tell you that south Africans see many of your people dirty and unsouth africatic,that's why they are not wanted here...

So if they are all hair cutters and shoe repairers, how come you accuse them of taking your jobs? Or are you interested in the hair cutting business?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Chiam55:
So the only crime Somali and Ethiopians citizens committed was to own businesses in SA? You ask which country allows them to have a shop on every 2 streets? The answer to that silly question is every democratic and civilised country. Here in the uk Indians, Pakistanis and Turks have a shop on every street and in some parts of London there are only foreigners who own shops. So should the white man attack and hate these people when they pay their taxes and add to the economy of their country of residence?

Your letter has no substance and it only highlights the shameless mentality of South Africans.

Don't waste your breath on this small minded troll making South Africans look bad.. He/she does not represent a true black South African... For anyone to make those kind of assertions shows that he has not got past OR.TAMBO airport and has this warped ideology they call PANAFRICANISM..But really is narrow nationalistic ideologies which really is xenophobic/racist.. and yes some black south Africans are racist! Xenophobia is not only the problem...
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by zeongeon: 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mtn or shoprite living nigeria won't be the worst thing that has happened to nigeria..Nigeria doesn't even need shoprite or mtn to keep up the economy.

For south african youths to take d streets looting and harming foreigners means south africa has to look deep inwards..if south african youths can be engaged in such shameful act it goes to show that south africa youths have no future that's just the truth.

Even the white south africans I bet would wish they can just carve out a country of there own seperating themselves from black south africans.

Thandowleth or whatever u call ur sef u guyz should work around with a sack on your face, shave hair, mud on face and mourn for ur generation.

Seems the only thing south africa is good at is having women with big booty who go around breeding with foreign men cause of how lazy there men are.

Lazy black man+ xenophobia = southafrican.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by seppuku: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

the government has heard the cries of its people
1.drug dealers centre's will be decisively dealt with
2.all illegal immigrants will be deported back to their shi..t holes

I laugh at the above because of the below

Pre 1994 South Africa...... We are suffering because of Apatheid. Apatheid and the Nationalist govt must go

Post 1994 South Africa.... WE are suffering because too much wealth in the hands of the Whites. White Priviledge must go

Post BEE South Africa..... We are suffering because the Tenderpreneurs are getting a peace of the action and we are not. . Zuma must Go with his corruption.

Post 2008...... We are suffering because Foreigners have come to our country and are taking our jobs, stealing our women and messing up our country. Foreigners must go!

Post 2015.... We are still suffering because......

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by MduZA: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
dicefrost:

So if they are all hair cutters and shoe repairers, how come you accuse them of taking your jobs? Or are you interested in the hair cutting business?

good question my friend....
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
MduZA:

you and I will never agree in anything because you can't contextualize a comment....the fact that you don't want to admit that your people are part of the problem,i don't see you and i walking in the same path...since you are mentioning zuma,today he met 14 unions of your people living in SA,he mentioned two critical issues which need to be dealt with decisively
1.ending all drug dealers centre's in SA
2.deportation of all illegal immigrants

...welcome to SA

Part of what problem...Again..you are presumptions.. I am very clear about my non -support for any kind of evil and I am far from a blind patriot of my country..I am unashamed to admit truths.. Which is far from your mouth or I would say your fingers...I have said..it here,, Some Nigerians are tribal people.. But the issue here is not about Nigeria. But you seem to have comprehension issues.. What context are you talking about.. Are you using the word for the sake of it.. Because the English persons would be upset at wrong usage of words...

MDUZA..offcourse we can not work the same path.. You are a man..with no capability to take responsibility for evil and condemn it.. instead you deflect and blame foreigners for your problems...and go as far as saying that you lost your ability to be human when you saw insults thrown at "you", so in your little small warped my mind..What you are doing here is defending those iunsults and while at it ...repping the animal kingdom (your words).

This thread is about Xenophobia BY SOUTHAFRICANS to other foreign nationals....But what did you do..you come here to defend it....you come here to cry and biatch about non respect by foreign nationals for GOD (YOU)...or village headmaster? which one? you prescribe countries that "by your warped f255444ked up assessment of right and wrong" are "well behaved" and give this as a reason some savages are not attacking them..

Offcourse we can not walk on the same path... I wont waste my life on a South African forum defending evil/drug dealing Nigerians.. But what you are doing here is defending blood thirsty savages roaming the streets of Durban and Alexander.. So you see.. You are A TROLL....and trolls don't move with non-trolls

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Zuluzulu(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu...

.it bothers me that you wrote from your soul and you describe the death of 7 humans as 'ONLY'....only 7?....no matter the nationality. I lack words to describe that Soul of yours
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Thandolwethu...

.it bothers me that you wrote from your soul and you describe the death of 7 humans as 'ONLY'....only 7?....no matter the nationality. I lack words to describe that Soul of yours

GOOD POSTING AND BLESS YOUR SOUL

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wait a minute. Where is SA on the map? Okay, is it not those people that there ladies walk naked on the street? Why will they not be lazy, when all they do is look at female zulu's breast. They look at breast all day and expect to get a job

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by RANDYMUDA: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
ikwoche:
Wait a minute. Where is SA on the map? Okay, is it not those people that there ladies walk naked on the street? Why will they not be lazy, when all they do is look at female zulu's breast. They look at breast all day and expect to get a job

bad posting
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Coefficient(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
I came late to the party! Oops!

Op, you've been well served already by Nigerians. We no dey carry last!

Take it or leave it, Shoprite, MTN and all other SA businesses in Naija will be bought by Dangote in one fell swoop! Stop dreaming; wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

Fake photos misrepresent xenophobic violence
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photos-misrepresenting-xenophobic-violence

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa
http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

If truly u guys believe that black foreigners are the reasons you can't get jobs or the reasons ur society is terrible, u people are truly shit. While I agree that the numbers have been blown outta proportion, ur points hold no water. Ur actions in that pretense of a country is inexcusable and if u don't already know that, ure more shit than shit.
Re: Open Letter To NIGERIA From A SOUTH AFRICAN by Oluwaplumpie(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thandolwethu:
I start by imploring you to read this letter with an open and unbiased mind as this will enable you grab the full gist of my message.
I am a full blooded South African, born and bread in Soweto. I have never been to Nigeria and my impression of your Country is formed by the behaviour and actions of the many Nigerians who live in SA and what we hear and read from the media about the goings on in your country.
I deliberately joined Nairaland today as I noted that alot of you are on this Forum hence its a good platform to pass my message. Suffice it to say that i will delete this account after this message. I will read your responses with keen interest.

1. There is no question that there was xenophobic attack on Foreigners in SA in the past 3weeks. What is in doubt is the scale of the attack. I have noted that Nigerians have overtly blown the crises out of proportion by spreading lies and wrong informatiom concerning the crisis. The idea that South Africans are going round SA cities killing, maiming and burning Foreigners is a lie. Only 7 people have been killed so far and of these 7, 3 are south Africans, 2 Ethiopians and 2 Mozambican. The world media is in agreement with these figures. While its 7 lives too many that doesnt give credence to the news going round in Nigeria that we are killing and burning Foreigners. If thats true then there would be more people dead.
STOP BELIEVING WHATYOU READ AND WATCH ON social media as most are lies and fabricated figments of the imaginations of mischievous Nigerians in other to stoke the flame of discord between Nigeria and SA.

2. Why are Nigerians up in arms against SA with xenophobia when the war in Nigeria is far worse than here in SA. Boko haram is killing thousands your people everyday and theres no end in sight meanwhile no Nigerian has been killed in this Xenophobic attack. That is why Nigerians throng our embassies in Lagos and Abuja seeking Visas to come to SA and escape the despicable living conditions in the slums of Nigeria.

3. This recent Xenophobic attack was predicated on the fact that Foreigners commit so much heinous crimes in SA without impunity and we are tired of all these. We have our own criminals here so we cant add more problems from foreigners.
A. NIigerians are the kingpins of drugs killing our children and society. Your brothers drug our girls into prostitution. They con our people with fraud and 419. They hack into our bank accounts stealing millions.

B. Zimbabweans are involved in robberies and car hijackings

C. Mozambicans kill our farmers and take our jobs for peanuts leaving many South Africans jobless

D. Ethiopians and Somalians open shops to do illegal activities and pollute our communities. Theres a Somalian shop in every 2 houses on every street in SA. No Country can allow that.

SA has its own issues but we would like to solve them without the added problems of Foreign crimials.

If you like burn down shoprite and close MTN its your people that will suffer because these companies employ millions of Nigerians. They will simply go jobless.

Thank you

Where image of fake story about foreign child attacked by xenophobic mob comes from
http://www.politicsweb.co.za/iservice/rubber-bullet-did-this--daily-sun

Fake photos misrepresent xenophobic violence
http://ewn.co.za/2015/04/17/Fake-photos-misrepresenting-xenophobic-violence

Internet boasts false images of xenophobic violence in South Africa
http://observers.france24.com/content/20150417-south-africa-durban-immigrant-xenophobic-false-photos

and u dared to mention our terrorism problem. Pls don't wish ur country harm. SA will never handle it as well as we have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.