Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Wife's Philosophy For Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife's Philosophy For Men (1054 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife's Philosophy For Men by eherbal(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Subject: The Wife

About Wife

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
~ByTommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes Suffer..ing!
~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is beacause they don't have a Wife"
~by Brandon Breezy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by shakazuldadon: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
true

2 Likes

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by eherbal(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Would like a rejoinder on men though grin
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by CountDracula(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmm... Now I'm afraid to marry

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by BluStreak(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
All these are nothing but the truth. Where'd ladies@? They should come up with a husband version from reknown persons on earth o. We dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by eherbal(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Mods, front page pls.lets spread the fun. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by maclatunji: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
This thread got me laughing in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by p2t2r(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2015
With all this things I'm seeing and reading and hearing, I'm still expected to walk with my two eyes open nd enter into Prison? (marriage). Lol....the best thing in life is freedom.
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2015
I wonder if Eherbal is married wink

Nice thread add source.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by djon78(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin this is realy hilarious!! Honestly this marriage thing self. I think the best way to survive it and life in general is to become very philosophical.
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by djon78(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
With all this things I'm seeing and reading and hearing, I'm still expected to walk with my two eyes open nd enter into Prison? (marriage). Lol....the best thing in life is freedom.

Honestly no be small prison, but what can man do, one must have children and it is best done through the legal way: marriage. I think despite the challenges involved in marriage, we should just give our partners a benefit of doubt and at least try our possible best to make it work.

1 Like

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by p2t2r(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
djon78:

Honestly no be small prison, but what can man do, one must have children and it is best done through the legal way: marriage. I think despite the challenges involved in marriage, we should just give our partners a benefit of doubt and at least try our possible best to make it work.
you're right.
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by djon78(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
you're right.

True bro. Marriage just like life is not easy, to get the best out of it you have to put in a great effort.
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by p2t2r(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2015
djon78:

True bro. Marriage just like life is not easy, to get the best out of it you have to put in a great effort.
yea!! Although I don't much experience about marriage. I believe for any marriage to work out. It takes two people who want to be together above every other thing.
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by djon78(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
p2t2r:
yea!! Although I don't much experience about marriage. I believe for any marriage to work out. It takes two people who want to be together above every other thing.

thats very true
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by eherbal(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I wonder if Eherbal is married wink

Nice thread add source.
heres your sauce sir Gazzuz. BTW boss, I need you to check my jalopy for me needs ur attention . grin

Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by Dheartless: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this thread got me rolling on the floor and laughing out loud
Re: Wife's Philosophy For Men by eherbal(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Glad It did.Just waiting for Mods to deem it fit for front page grin
CC Royalroy

(1) (Reply)

Wives: Little Or Wholesome Faith / Couple Who Couldn't Afford House Rent,buys An Old Schools Bus Converts Into Home / Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.