Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. (869 Views)

Am New Here, I Need A Boy Friend, / I'm New Here, I Want Friends. ;D / I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by debradup(f): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2015
I'll also appreciate effort to put me through on this platform.
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by dharay99: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2015
hmm, welcome sha.
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
Welcome. We can be friends add on whatsapp 080627531970
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by Untainted007: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2015
debradup:

Welcome to this wonderful platform. All you need to do is to be careful and be vigilant, because there are also fake people here. But interestingly, we have more of amazing people. Do have a wonderful experience.
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by Leitner: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Mahn! . Dafuq is wrong with n|ggas nowadays?! - see as all of them just dy drop numbers.

Social Reprobates!!!.

1 Like

Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by whizjay(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2015
She just enter oh, Niggaz don dey drop Number...

undecided

anyways....

Welcome, Debradup!
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by GetFeatured: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Hi Debradup
Welcome - please try my survey it explores how people like to meet up.

Take My Survey On Relationships And Marriage. NGN5000 Konga Card Up For Grabs

[size=14pt]We want to know what you think about relationships, dating and marriage.
Answer 10 questions honestly and you could get NGN5000 Konga gift card!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFKX7FB[/size]
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by Untainted007: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
GetFeatured:
Hi Debradup
Welcome - please try my survey it explores how people like to meet up.

Take My Survey On Relationships And Marriage. NGN5000 Konga Card Up For Grabs

[size=14pt]We want to know what you think about relationships, dating and marriage.
Answer 10 questions honestly and you could get NGN5000 Konga gift card!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFKX7FB[/size]

Scammers are already tripping in to deceive the innocent lady and other people who want to have more without planning to work more. Which kind yeye survey? You be surveyor The only key to stay unscammed in any online platform like this is never to see any mean as a shortcut to make it big. No more monkey in Idanre? Wise up freshers on this social platform before you start saying "Had I know".
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by Kazrem(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
debradup:
Welcome to Nairaland where there are good and bad people, intelligent and stupid people, fake and real people. A forum where you can learn greatly and as well be heavily abused. A public fora where many people talk mindlessly and few talk sensibly. A place where relationship can be made and can also be broken. What exactly do you want that you won't see on Nairaland? Single, married, divorced, searching, frustrated people, happy people, good, bad, religious, nasty are all here. Feel free here because its another world entirely.
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by philaig: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
WELL, I AM A SIMPLE GUY, WITH JOKES AND FUN AND A LISTENING EAR, SO U CAN SEND ME PERSONAL MESSAGE IF YOU WANT TRUE FRIENDSHIP O DEBRADUP
Re: I'm New Here. I Would Like To Make Real Friends. by bvegas2020: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Seriouse Relationship Wit A Seriouse Girl / We All Love To Get Naughty / Post Your hookups in Niger state here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.