Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

An Open Letter To Kiss Daniel And Emperor Geezy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Open Letter To Kiss Daniel And Emperor Geezy (4592 Views)

16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel And Her Fellow Slay Queens In Bikini / Emperor Bolojay And His 117-Year-Old Grandmother (Photo) / Kiss Daniel And Emperor G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Kiss Daniel And Emperor Geezy by bolajioginni: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Shout out to the woju crooner, Kiss Daniel. The G worldwide label artiste is currently is the hottest musician in the country as for now.
This letter is not for Daniel only but for his label CEO, Emperor Geezy. The Emperor, behind Kiss Daniel is not doing his work as a CEO.
Daniel,the world is waiting for another song. We are tired of Woju,since last year we've not heard anything else. Woju was a hit but it currently not a hit again because Mavin artiste, Korede Bello,Godwin as taken over.
Instead of doing a remix with Davido and Tiwa Savage,why did you not just feature them in another song,ohhhh you were copying Patoranking(Girlie O),mtchewwwww. For example, when Yemi alade released Johnny, immediately she saw it was a success for her,she did Tangerine,Kissing and she released an album within a year. Wizkid did Holla @ your boy,immediately he saw it was a breakthrough,he did Dont dull with tease me then he also his debut album.
Mr Daniel we are all tired of Woju Woju Woju,as you have the fame now,release more songs so that you wont fall like W4(Mr Kontrol),Chuddy K(Go Gaga) or Waconzy(I Celebrate) and so on.
May God bless your handwork.

Twitter : BolajiOginni

http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/an-open-letter-to-kiss-daniel-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Olamide And A Friend (pic) / Maryam Booth Poses With Mum / I Will Slap My Mom For $1million– Mayorkun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.