Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Livestock Industry Wake-up Call - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Livestock Industry Wake-up Call (1753 Views)

Livestock Feed Production Made Easy / Nigeria’s Livestock Industry Receives $200m Boost From World Bank / Livestock Production: Fisheries, Poultry, Pig, Cattle, Sheep And Goats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Livestock business is a good and profitable business that can transform you from grass to grace. As good as the business is, it can also transform you from grace to grass if care is not taken. From experience, one of the major problem with farmers is they always want to take shout-cut, which is wrong. Negative use of information is another killer in the industry. In as much as there is difference between credentials and certificate, investors and professionals are not also the same thing. In livestock business, the way an economist, accountant or any other professional will think will be far more different from a professional in livestock management. You might have been in the business for years, yet it does not make you a professional, because the fact that you have become a caring mother for decades does not mean you can know more than a medical professional. While most investors will want to gain much, yet they will not want to spend much on those animals in their custody. Personally I don't encourage diagnosing diseases online especially group forum, because instead of people to learn, they will just copy and paste what's online to their farm or begin to carry wrong interpretation of the information and when they have problem, they will begin to blame everybody forgetting that even all things been equal, Aco Black and Isa Brown birds will not perform the same way not to talk of when you don't even know the strain of your birds. I guess the main purpose of social network this is to meet both investors and professionals who are willing to improve the industry not compound the existing problem(s).
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by GGfadar(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
If u have minor issues with your livestock like cattle, goats, ram and turkey

i might b of help
whatsapp on 08187212102.

Some issues can b solved without a veterinarian.

1 Like

Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
ARE YOU PLANNING TO INVEST IN AGRICULTURE?
7Five Consult professional Advice!
Why You Should Invest In Animal Farming?
In Africa, Nigeria is the largest importer of frozen fish & meat (FDF, 2002) and requires approximately 1.5 Million tons of animal products annually to meet demand. Livestock farming will become the biggest contributor to agriculture in coming decades, with consumption of animal-based food the fastest growing sub-food category in Africa. Currently, domestic supply is about 0.5 Million tons. Cattle which could have been another major source of protein, is being drained by desert encroachment, pest attack and other factors. Intensive/mass production of animals is thus placed on the spotlight as the best option for food security in the country today.
What Should I do?

Contact whatsapp: 07057803041. BBM: 33161CD3 for constructive consultations and advise
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Do you know with wrong decision(s) flourishing livestock farm(s) can turn graveyard?
Are you scared of venturing into livestock business because of its challenge(s) or myth?
Are you presently facing one challenge or the other with your livestock and or business(es)?
Worry less, all you need do is 'talk it all'
We will help you from feasibility to execution and management.
Just send your message(s) and be ready for nothing but the truth, though BITTER.
Phone: 08030969674
BBM: 58c6b527
Whatsapp: 07057803041
Prevention they say is better than cure, act now before its too late.

Please pass it on, you might be saving someone of untimely death cause by business failure.
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Ban of imported chicken & turkey: Don't be victim of dubious livestock personnel.
Poultry business can transform you from grass to grace and viz-a-viz.
From feasibility to execution and management, worry not, its our business.
Contact us today and be ready for the bitter truth.

Phone: 08030969674
BBM: 58c6b527
Whatsapp: 07057803041
Please pass it on. Thanks
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'd like to invite you to join my channel called "7Five Consultations' C002A3E45
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by god4unn(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Table size fresh catfish for sales. The farm is located along IJOKO - LISA ROAD in Ifo LGA of Ogun State. The fish are very big and very healthy.
Buyers Needed (Wholesales and Retails). Contact 08107438683.
Call or send Watsapp msg.
Hurry while stocks last.
N520/Kg
Table size fresh catfish for sales. The farm is located along IJOKO - LISA ROAD in Ifo LGA of Ogun State. The fish are very big and very healthy.
Hurry while stocks last.
N520/Kg
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by LANDOS4RE4: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
xheyi:
Contact me for high yielding and standard hybrid seeds for, Tomato, pepper, watermelon, cucumber, pawpaw and onion...
phone number/WhatsApp:08082681730
bbm pin: 591B635A
Email: neppptune@gmail.com

please I need the price of each of cucumber, watermelon,tomatoes etc. 08034415343, Lardo4u@gmail.com
god4unn:
Hurry while stocks last.
N520/Kg
Hurry while stocks last.
N520/Kg
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
I know you need it, but you don't know how to ask me. You need a professional for your 
1- RESEARCH/WRITE-UP(Articles/Thesis/Project).
2- Livestock production
Yes! I can help you with:
***Research Assistant in the following areas: Proposal, Document and material search, questionnaire development, and distribution, Data Analysis and Interpretation. 
** Management of poultry birds (Layer,Broiler, Turkey, Cockerel) for optimum production; Staff recruitment and training; Farm financial management that reduces expenses and improve production; constructive advise CEO's /Investor's that maximize livestock production and the farm in general. Heaven help those who helps themselves. 
Chat me up
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
Ring: 0803 096 9674

Help Re-bc. 
Thanks.
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Attention pls !!!
Is there anybody or organisation on this platform that need the service of Farm Manager /Farm Supervisor /Attendant please kindly contact me via
Whatsapp: +234 705 780 3041
Bbm: 58C6B527
SMS/Call: 0803 096 9674
Thanks and enjoy the best of today.
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bishiie:
ARE YOU PLANNING TO INVEST IN AGRICULTURE?
7Five Consult professional Advice!
Why You Should Invest In Animal Farming?
In Africa, Nigeria is the largest importer of frozen fish & meat (FDF, 2002) and requires approximately 1.5 Million tons of animal products annually to meet demand. Livestock farming will become the biggest contributor to agriculture in coming decades, with consumption of animal-based food the fastest growing sub-food category in Africa. Currently, domestic supply is about 0.5 Million tons. Cattle which could have been another major source of protein, is being drained by desert encroachment, pest attack and other factors. Intensive/mass production of animals is thus placed on the spotlight as the best option for food security in the country today.
What Should I do?

Contact whatsapp: 07057803041. BBM: 33161CD3 for constructive consultations and advise
Re: Livestock Industry Wake-up Call by Bishiie(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Are you looking for:
Farm attendant's, Farm manager's, Administrator's, Security personnel's, Driver's or FARM CONSULTANT?
Whatsapp: +234-907-855-3475
Call/SMS: +234-083-096-9675.
@ 7Five Consultations.... We are committed to your success.

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Chicken For Sale (in Abeokuta)With Pix / Suppliers Of Poultry Feed Urgently Needed. / 10 Hectares Farm Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.