Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,746 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Sin Of Fraud And Cheating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin Of Fraud And Cheating (466 Views)

What Is The Sin Of Omission? / Is Sport Betting A Sin? / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sin Of Fraud And Cheating by ACKCITY: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Series: Identifying Sin and How to ask for Forgiveness of Sin
Topic: Sin of Fraud and Cheating
Leviticus 6
Verse 2-3: Suppose you cheat in a deal involving a security deposit (Banking) or you steal (thieves, armed robbers) or commit fraud (yahoo-yahoo boys, fraudulent banker, corrupt politicians and civil servants) or you find lost property and lie about it (people that picks other people’s missing things and sell it or use it for personal purpose, refusing to return it to real owner), or you lie while swearing to tell the truth, or you commit any other such sin”
Like duping people through relationship/romance scam, taking bribe to shield an offender or criminal in the detriment of an innocent person for financial gains.
All of these are termed sin as found in Leviticus 6, from verse 2 to 3.
Leviticus 6:4 “ If you have sinned in any of these ways, you are guilty.”
Listen to this, corrupt politicians and fraudsters, in Leviticus 6:4B, the Bible says; “You must give back whatever you stole (robbers, corrupt politicians and public officers), or the money you took by extortion (yahoo-yahoo boys and fraudsters), or the security deposit (cheating banks), or the lost property you found, or anything obtained by swearing falsely (corrupt presidents, senators, governors).
Now let me tell you, when you are returning the stolen things, money, assets, goods and goodwill), you must return everything, not halt, not quarter, but EVERYTHING!

If you stole $25B you MUST return $25B and not $1.4B, if you dupe a relationship partner of N5M,. you MUST refund the whole N5M, and not a mere Five Hundred Thousand.

In the laws of Moses given to the people in the OT, (which I earlier explained in my previous message). The Old testament like I had explained is not discarded in the New Testament by Jesus, Jesus only modernized the old ways of the Old Testament, which had a lot of dirty and ungodly and inhumane doctrines, replacing it with a cleaner and healthier, godly lifestyle.

Hear what Leviticus 6: 5 says about returning things back after stealing to obtain forgiveness of sin from God,

“You must make restitution by paying the full price PLUS an additional 20 percent to the person you have harmed.” (Stolen from, duped, cheated)
So if you stole $25B, you are refunding $25B PLUS 20% of $25B. Let me explain why…

If you had put the money in fixed deposit, it would have yielded interest or if you invested it in business it would have yielded some profits, so both the profits and the capital are not yours because you stole them.

Read the rest at:http://citofgod..com/2015/04/sin-of-fraud-and-cheating.html

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of Jesus / More Trouble For Polytheists Trinitarians!!! / A Token Can Go A Long Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.