Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai (1774 Views)

No Plan To Convert Arik To National Carrier — FG / One Fantasy I Plan To Satisfy This 2016 (my Resolution) / I Plan To Visit Italy In June, Advise Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Femastic: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm plan to reallocate 2 Dubai nest months as hard work I me welder
am married here with 2 kid my family is not following me
how is life there it's go to easy to take care of my love family in 9ja again
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by ammyluv2002(f): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
If the job is already on ground it's okay. Just be prudent then make arrangements for your family to come over after a while
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Femastic:
chai

2 Likes

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Aminat508(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Femastic:
Chai, your English na something o. @op, Dubai is a nice place. Best of luck
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by ammyluv2002(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
jemype:
must u talk. u r wicked why cant u try and encourage him for at least not being ignorant.quote author=kaybiel2u post=33061395]chai
I tire o!

In life, we don't have equal opportunities! ( All fingers are not equal) I wonder why we easily laugh at people who really needs help yet can't express how they feel. It's not fair! Let's stop dis mockery pls

6 Likes

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Femastic: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
If the job is already on ground it's okay. Just be prudent then make arrangements for your family to come over after a while

yes the job is on ground
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by jasper7(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't understand one thing you wrote here bruh... but on reading the comments, I think I get a glimpse. Leave ur family and travel. that's if you have a job waiting. set a target to get your family there in 6months or a year or 2 years. remember you are doing this for ur family

3 Likes

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by ammyluv2002(f): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Femastic:

yes the job is on ground
Then take it! It's not bad as long as you're not carried away
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by cutieme(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ammylove2002,please are u in dubai currently,if u are,please I'd like to know if as a fresh graduate,one can get a job in dubai as I intend to come over in search of job.Please tell me more about da place,thanks.
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
cutieme:
@ammylove2002,please are u in dubai currently,if u are,please I'd like to know if as a fresh graduate,one can get a job in dubai as I intend to come over in search of job.Please tell me more about da place,thanks.
Nope! I have never been there before but know a lot of peeps over there.
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by tpiadotcom: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
why all the fake attacks on the English language.
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by BOWOTO(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians are too ignorant.
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by ammyluv2002(f): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
BOWOTO:
Nigerians are too ignorant.
Of what? angry
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by BOWOTO(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Of what? angry
The guy is here hoping to find an answer or a solution to is questions, and the self proclaimed smart Nigerians focuses on his english, even Putin doesnt speak english.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by stepo707: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guy you have our blessings.But wait oh, this one wey everybody just dey run comot naija.diaris God oooo
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
BOWOTO:

The guy is here hoping to find an answer or a solution to is questions, and the self proclaimed smart Nigerians focuses on his english, even Putin doesnt speak english.
Are you Putin?...Nigerians focus on...
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by BOWOTO(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
ferdimako:

Gerrout!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
jasper7:
I don't understand one thing you wrote here bruh... but on reading the comments, I think I get a glimpse. Leave ur family and travel. that's if you have a job waiting. set a target to get your family there in 6months or a year or 2 years. remember you are doing this for ur family

Who told you he does not have a target?do you know him?must he put everything on the internet for you?na wa o everybody is an advisor on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
BOWOTO:

Gerrout!
tongue
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by jasper7(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Preciousstones:

Who told you he does not have a target?do you know him?must he put everything on the internet for you?na wa o everybody is an advisor on nairaland
You are confusing me.
Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
ferdimako:

For the fact that you can speak english language dosnt mean you are more intelligent than the person who can't.
Can you speak german ? Can you speak french ? Can you speak chinese ?
This guy might be fluent in other international language which you can't speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
oluwashegunfunm:

For the fact that you can speak english language dosnt mean you are more intelligent than the person who can't.
Can you speak german ? Can you speak french ? Can you speak chinese ?
This guy might be fluent in other international language which you can't speak.
Putin speaks Russian...u can speak ur language and stick with it. If not and when corrected, take it and learn. Don't foist bad grammar on English speakers! Even German has its rule..u want to follow it to make sense among other speakers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Plan To Reallocate 2 Dubai by Shedysworld(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Femastic:

yes the job is on ground
Since you already have job on ground fine you can move, but if the pay u are offered is not double or triple of what u earn/make now forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Airways Unveils First African Female Dreamliner Captain / Has Anyone Travelled By Land(road) From Nigeria To Uganda / Can I Apply For Dubai Visa Online On My Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.