Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,283 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba (1614 Views)

Soldier Defusing Landmines On A Road In Borno (photo) / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Its all over the news that The Nigeria military have called off its assult against the Boko Haram terrorist group in the sambisa forest because of Landmines. such an excuse cannot be acceptable to Nigerians given the huge budget allocated to the defence ministry since the commencement of the war against Boko Haram .Does it mean that the Almighty Nigeria army does not have simple machinery to clear landmines in a given location?. if yes then Nigerians demand a clear account of how the defence budget is being used

i feel quite embarrassed reading in some international news media that the reason why the sambisa assult was called off was because of Landmines.

Its time to probe Jonathan and the Defence ministry over the usage of the military budgets in the procurement of military hardwares. where is the money??

Ifeduba ThankGod T.
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
No wonder you're a nobody and will remain so. Try to be sensible, it helps
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by obailala(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Its all over the news that The Nigeria military have called off its assult against the Boko Haram terrorist group in the sambisa forest because of Landmines. such an excuse cannot be acceptable to Nigerians given the huge budget allocated to the defence ministry since the commencement of the war against Boko Haram .Does it mean that the Almighty Nigeria army does not have simple machinery to clear landmines in a given location?. if yes then Nigerians demand a clear account of how the defence budget is being used
i feel quite embarrassed reading in some international news media that the reason why the sambisa assult was called off was because of Landmines.
Its time to probe Jonathan and the Defence ministry over the usage of the military budgets in the procurement of military hardwares. where is the money??
Ifeduba ThankGod T.

Huh? shocked shocked

Probe GEJ?... Has the account of tochukwuifeduba been hacked?
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
gbl01:
No wonder you're a nobody and will remain so. Try to be sensible, it helps
we have to be very objective when commenting on political issues.

this simple military gadget can clear landmines

Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
we have to be very objective when commenting on political issues.

this simple military gadget can clear landmines

If you add 'sensible' to your 'objective', it will help. Since the military plan and did what they did how does that relate to probing Jonathan?
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
gbl01:

If you add 'sensible' to your 'objective', it will help. Since the military plan and did what they did how does that relate to probing Jonathan?
Jonathan should be probed if actually it was ascertain that the military pulled out of the planned assult in simbisa forest because of landmines. i dont need to remind you that Jonathan is the commander in chief of Nigeria armed forces . also a lot of money have been budgeted to prosecute the war against boko haram if Nigeria cannot afford an ordinary mine sweeper mine tank then what are we using the defence budget for
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Jonathan should be probed if actually it was ascertain that the military pulled out of the planned assult in simbisa forest because of landmines. i dont need to remind you that Jonathan is the commander in chief of Nigeria armed forces . also a lot of money have been budgeted to prosecute the war against boko haram if Nigeria cannot afford an ordinary mine sweeper mine tank then what are we using the defence budget for

Dude, I'm kinda busy. Take care
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
gbl01:

Dude, I'm kinda busy. Take care
YOU ARE TOO SENTIMENT. I GUESS YOU HAVE NO RELEVANT POINT TO ARGUE ABOUT. THANKS
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
YOU ARE TOO SENTIMENT. I GUESS YOU HAVE NO RELEVANT POINT TO ARGUE ABOUT. THANKS

grow up!
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Chigold101(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
mr tochukwu in a war situation when meet something strange, the first thing you do is to retreat & restratagise. And go back to attack.

Trained Soldiers dont fight like terorists or make shift soldiers. Nigerian soldiers retreated so that bomb unit can come into action.

Do you even know what land mine is? If know what it is, you will be more senstive with your “unfounded“ attack of GEJ & military.

Before you say anything again...mind you that these land mines are planted in the forest not in the desert.

1 Like

Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by BrokenTV: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Is like you drank to stupor before climbing ontop of your keyboard.
Re: Failed Sambisa Military Assult Over Landmines:probe Jonathan Now-ifeduba by Litmus: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sambisa is a potential quagmire for the Nigerian army. If foreign powers fund and provide Bokoharam with intelligence then Sambisa is likely where they would choose to cripple the Nigerian Army if possible. For a long time Bokoharam hid in that forest, they continually lunched attacks from Sambisa forest and made no effort to hide the fact. It was if they were saying come get us.

Nigeria could do worst than use the forest as a test for walling our borders. The forest presents a smaller area to wall off then monitor, starve out and bomb in order to decimate and harass.

(1) (Reply)

Political Ramifications Of Igbo Cultural Areas / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / Police Hilux Patrol Van Being Used To Convey Building Blocks (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.