Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! (633 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Reveal True Reason Nigeria In Recession / Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion / The Real Reason Nigeria Should Delay Elections-Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by AOjoeguari(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gowon, Shagari, Babangida, Atiku, Anineh, Buhari, Obasanjo, Abubakar et al.

You see those pack of leaders up there? They are the reason Nigeria is still in one piece. The moment you wipe all of them from the equation, Nigeria will implode into becoming the new Sudan.

Anyway, those who don't understand, don't understand.

- DK

#DetectiveKrojo.
Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by babyfaceafrica: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kip dreaming...its only God that is holding Nigeria together
Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by Basildvalour(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
It's a pity you do not know God because if you do, you would have put him at first before those names and at the last after those names.
Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by AOjoeguari(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
The Supremacy of God is a constant. I don't drag it into my arguments.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by AOjoeguari(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Kip dreaming...its only God that is holding Nigeria together

Just like Nigeria, Sudan knows God too. Leave the Supremacy of God out of this. He's not a rival of men. I knew what I wrote.

I am not silly.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by missKiffy(f): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
I believe God is the one holding this country together
Re: The Reason Nigeria Is Still In One Piece! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
The only thing holding nigeria together is OIL

(1) (Reply)

These Titans Of Oil Are Experts At Making Bold Predictions / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal Football Club / Obama Hosts Nigerian, Four Other Young Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.