Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! (1532 Views)

Improve Your CV to Get Interviews / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just got a brief from an African start-up company based in Victoria island for urgent recruitment of 4 sales people. Send your CVs to me on: ooni.provenability@gmail.com now for a review and transmission.

Thanks.
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by kinibigdeal(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
You mean good skills in GNLD products
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
That's exactly how you miss out on good opportunities when they come. You could have just ignored the post if you do not have the requisite career experience. As you can see and read clearly, I said an "AFRICAN START-UP"....GNLD or whatever you called it doesnt fit into that description.
kinibigdeal:
You mean good skills in GNLD products

1 Like

Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
bishopoliver:
I just got a brief from an African start-up company based in Victoria island for urgent recruitment of 4 sales people. Send your CVs to me on: ooni.provenability@gmail.com now for a review and transmission.

Thanks.
pls what are they into.....?
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Its one of the biggest e-commerce firm in the country.
Ask4bigneyo:

pls what are they into.....?
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Ab025(m): 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
@Op.......sales or marketing, pls differentiate.

Thanks
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
I said SALES..
Ab025:
@Op.......sales or marketing, plus differentiate.

Thanks
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Thanks guys, that will be all for now. Those that sent in will be contacted.
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by lacicrips(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ab025:
@Op.......sales or marketing, plus differentiate.

Thanks
What is sales and what is marketing?
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by Obeenah(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
lacicrips:

What is sales and what is marketing?
conceptually sales and marketing are two separate concepts. Sales basically relates to the prior or post activities which is centered primarily on selling a product or service which is the end goal. For marketing it can be said to be a generation of leads which necessarily might not lead to a sale. Both concepts are erroneously assumed to be the same.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by bensky: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
bishopoliver:

Thanks.
Please i just sent my cv sorry for the late response but i have sales experience
Re: If You Have Sales Experience, Send Your CV To Me NOW ! by kinibigdeal(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
bishopoliver:
That's exactly how you miss out on good opportunities when they come. You could have just ignored the post if you do not have the requisite career experience. As you can see and read clearly, I said an "AFRICAN START-UP"....GNLD or whatever you called it doesnt fit into that description.

Oh! Really...anyway am not seeking for job but your description is not comprehensive enough!! And when you use the word "requisite career experience" I can easily conclude what the job entails without consultation!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This From ISON BPO!!!(PHOTO) / Urgent Vacancies In Ogbomoso! / Has Anyone Heard of ME AIRCON in ogba ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.