Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,216 members, 7,957,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

X - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / X (327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

X by ugeagle: 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
HERE IS MY TESTIMONY cheesy cheesy cheesy

I WAS OUT OF JOB FOR TWO YEARS, SEARCHED EVERYWHERE, GOT TIRED OF SUBMITTING CV UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO WHAT I AM DOING NOW. GUESS WHAT-EVEN IF I AM OFFERED A JOB IN CHEVRON NOW, I WILL TURN IT DOWN BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND A LINK TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM. THIS MAY SOUND FUNNY BUT I AM ONE OF THOSE THAT 'SWITCH OFF' THE MOMENT YOU MENTION NETWORK MARKETING BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THE REAL THING JUST LAUNCHED INTO THE COUNTRY. A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME. THE FIRST BIG NETWORK MARKETING COMPANY TO HIT THE AFRICAN CONTINENT FROM AMERICA, HAS A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PLAN I HAVE EVER SEEN.I NEVER KNEW NETWORK MARKETING CAN BE THIS FANTASTIC. I ENJOY DOING THE JOB FROM THE COMFORT OF MY HOME WITH MY LAPTOP, GET PAID WEEKLY. I THANK GOD FOR OPENING MY EYES TO THIS OPPORTUNITY. FOR THOSE THAT WANT ME TO SHOW THEM THIS BUSINESS, I NEED ONLY 5 SERIOUS PEOPLE TO BUILD MY TEAM. IF INTERESTED CONTACT ME ON 07034685421.
Re: X by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
You sounded like you have built your team, reason for the jubilation in your tone. Why do you still need this people?

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Customized Car/home Air Fresheners Branded With Ur Logo And Design!!! / Things You don't Know That You Don't Know. / Proffesional Medicated Black Soap Make Is Here Looking Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.