Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress (45985 Views)

Photos Of Mercy Johnson Being Sworn In As SSA On Entertainment To Kogi Governor / Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Top 10 Nollywood's Best On-screen Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
Best dressed with those cheap clothes! I beg to pass!! Thanks! angry
Bad belle
Wats ur worry
The good thing is that she dress nice and it actually looks good on her
Why e dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by GJames(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
ehhn so because of the space suit she is now nollywood's best dressed. She dey dress sha
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by darlenese(f): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Best dressed right?

No wonder she was'nt listed among those that bought houses worth millions of Niara!
sad

She's busy investing on clothes!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by pTomz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
Best dressed with those cheap clothes! I beg to pass!! Thanks! angry
Huush angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Ekugbeh(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xo na all diz de make FP o
aniwei shez gorgie
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Lilshorecords(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
baba, where your album na
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by nosike3(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
skysailor:

Bad belle
Wats ur worry
The good thing is that she dress nice and it actually looks good on her
Why e dey pain u?
e-warriors!!! grin captain America!! Defending the dignity of a beach that don't even know you exist!!! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Ekugbeh(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Com c ma dressn na
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by preciousMI1(f): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
keep rocking your marital boat and professional boat while others be celebrating 5months of celibacy. ...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by baybeeboi: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Here in Yemen,we here of Actresses like------
Felicity Jones,Anna Kendrick, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie etc.
So who the hell is Mercy Aigbe?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by nosike3(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
pTomz:
Huush angry
you talking to me motherlover angry Doubt it!!! grin I pass in thee challenge! cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by MrBasketball: 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerians have poor taste in fashion, what is best about her dressing? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
e-warriors!!! grin captain America!! Defending the dignity of a beach that don't even know you exist!!! grin
Guy....shut up abegiiii
Wat is wrong with u.....
U get personal beef with her?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by qreem231(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beesluv:

Omo ti eye ba bi, eye na lo ma Jo. Like mama like baby. Biuriful
Yes ooo wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by nosike3(m): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
skysailor:

Guy....shut up abegiiii
Wat is wrong with u.....
U get personal beef with her?
who's this angry are you hungry for another niggas attention? angry sad quote not your god again so as to live long motherlover!!! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by wealthywiseman: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Best dressed Nollywood ke?
maybe for Yorubahood definitely not Nollywood
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Svelteb(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Love her fashion sense
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Eyepencil: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
BEST DRESSED YORUBA ACTRESS PLEASE
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
nosike3:
who's this angry are you hungry for another niggas attention? angry sad quote not your god again so as to live long motherlover!!! grin
I don't av ur time
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
BEST DRESSED YORUBA ACTRESS PLEASE
Who is the best dressed Bollywood actress?
Mercy is not d best but among
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by FOREXMARTS: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
#listenin to burnin spears-old marcus garvey#

#listening to burning spear"tradition"right now. Feels good to know am not the only one rocking some roots and culture reggae. Too much tim gba timgba in naija music these days with no content. You need to listen top "African teacher" and "Christopher Columbus".
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Eyepencil: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
skysailor:

Who is the best dressed Bollywood actress?
Mercy is not d best but among
RITA DOMINIC IS NOLLYWOOD BEST DRESSED ACTRESS
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by marshalcarter: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
@forexmarts
Blv me
I have his full mp3 album
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
RITA DOMINIC IS NOLLYWOOD BEST DRESSED ACTRESS
Rita domi wetin?
He he he
OK o
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by FOREXMARTS: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
@forexmarts
Blv me
I have his full mp3 album

I used to have it too till my pc crashed. Haven't been able to get it anywhere again. Bought mine in ph.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by slimzypink(f): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
she is a beautiful woman
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by stayblack: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
ALL THIS CHEAP UP AND DOWN....WELL NL BEST...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by victors123: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice dressing!!!! So lovely!!!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by Markieee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
Why you come compare her with Genevieve huh?
Abi you smoke Katsina weed??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola To Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary; Shares Throwback Photo With Hubby / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.