Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Answer To This Biology Question - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Answer To This Biology Question (795 Views)

Perfect Answer To The Question "When Will The World End"? / Comfirmed 2015/2016 Gce Biology Answer Now Posted / Molecular Biology: Questions On DNA Extraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Answer To This Biology Question by damex98: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
I see this question sometimes on my facebook timeline and majority of the people choose "Heart":

Which part of the body organ never rest?
A) Eye
B) Nose
C) Heart
D) Brain
E) Ear

Here's my thesis:
w
You hear of heart faliure? people holding their breath? people blind, and people deaf, but once your brain rests for one second you might/would be unconcious or die.. the brain is what tells all the organs in your body what to do. that includes, sleeping, heartbeat, breathing seeing, walking, talking, eating, dreaming and everything. most people think when you sleep your brain rests... lol if your brain rests, then what tells you to wake up? your heart? if your brain rests, why do you dream? well this question doesn't have one answer, so the nose and heart also does not rest, but you have to know that the last thing to rest in a human body is the brain (you stop breathing, your heart stops pumping blood to the brain and the brain takes about 10mins to completely die after you are in coma = death.)

source: http://gdevit.com/forum2_theme_111901284.xhtml?tema=8

1 Like

Re: My Answer To This Biology Question by andico34: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
none of the above grin grin

in this year...research have shown that the brain takes a tiny rest equivalent to a fraction of a second when you blink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brain–brain Interface Allows Humans To Control Cockroaches With Their Minds / Telsa UK Plans To Put To Test Under-road Wireless Charging For Electric Cars / What You Need To Know About Solar Power And How To Make Your Own Solar Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.