Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Counseling And The Power Of Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counseling And The Power Of Prayer (579 Views)

The Winners Family 21 Days Of Prayer & Fasting / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / The Power Of Now By Eckhart Tolle - Book Club/Spiritual Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Counseling And The Power Of Prayer by vcume(f): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
WHAT IS COUNSELING?.

This is assisting or helping someone see things in a better light or perspective regarding a problem.

WHEN IS PRAYER RECOMMENDED IN COUNSELING?
Prayer is recommended when all else has failed.There are relationships that look as if they are heading for the rocks, couples are contemplating separation but little do they realise that prayer can make the difference.Where effective therapy fails to address the situation, prayer can bring down God’s presence and the situation is resolved once and for all.
http://projectlikeminds.com/counseling-and-the-power-of-prayer/

1 Like

Re: Counseling And The Power Of Prayer by opeaceo: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
and yes, prayer changes a whole lot, as a "young christian" in the University, I was told if I want anything at all, I should say a little prayer to God first before my taking my phone (that is calling my parents or aunts or friends), It worked for me but not at ALL times.

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / The Yoruba Alphabet Prayer For The Month! / Christ Is Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.