Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? (14607 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / What Age Should Kids Stop Bathing With Their Parents? / Caught My Neighbour's Kids Having Sex...should I Tell Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by Fabmimi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents?
I don't intend to bring bad thoughts here but,I don't think it is proper for this guy to let his two kids play naked....While am scared of that girl,the boy might not be happy when he grows up to see this,Well the guy put up these pictures himself on facebook.I heard he removed it after the outrage from people who described it as been inappropriate.
Please ohhhh See more pictures here.
http://www.fabmimi.com/2015/04/photos-at-what-age-should-kids-stop.html

Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
How can someone put this on Facebook
undecided what's all this?
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by iphanyiuma(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
In sam loco's voice
*TUFIAKWA*
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by ITbomb(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Holy cow shocked Holy cow
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by eleojo23: 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, the man removed the pictures from his wall because he realised that it was inappropriate and you still went ahead to post them here?
I suggest you take down the pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by Sijo01(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2015
shocked shocked The man is unclad too, see the way he positioned/holding his daughter. Oh, shiiiit, am outer here. angry angry
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by Dyt(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
And the mother was busy taking the shots
I bet she was unclad with them in there too

Awon alailojutu onibaje dede
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by Godmother(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2015
No naa, these kids are too big to be bathing with the parents, especially the first. The second one is even a little better.
Re: Photos: At What Age Should Kids Stop Playing Naked With Their Parents? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Are they your children?

(1) (Reply)

Is My Son Left Handed And How Do I Make Him Right Handed / Another Man Arrested For Impregnating His Daughter / What Factors Should A Family Consider When Hiring A Househelp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.