Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans (2721 Views)

2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured : A Review of Gov. Obiano's Offical Car / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) / Innoson Full Option Fox And Umu Selling Now At 2.5m- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans by Huffington: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
A Review Of The Innoson FOX and UMU Sedans
I know some will wonder why I decided to put up a car review post in a politics blog. But we are not talking of just any other car. You are about to see the first ever passenger sedans to be conceptualised, designed and built by Nigerians, nay Africans in Africa. Welcome to Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd (IVM) the first ever Nigerian Auto maker located in the industrial Anambra state town of Nnewi. Before now, the company has manufactured amongst other things, vehicles that include Buses of all sizes, Dustbin Trucks and Pick-up trucks. In December 2014 however dues to popular demand, they rolled out for the first time from its assembly plant in Umudim, Nnewi, sedans or what we call saloon cars in this part of the globe.

A bit of a car freak myself, I couldn't help but ask the owner of a brand new Innoson Fox I saw parked beside my office for a little spin, and thankfully she agreed. I shall describe my experience with the Fox model in the subsequent paragraph and also briefly portray the Umu model.

Innoson IVM Fox 2014 Hatchback Sedan
The Fox rolled off the assembly line for the first time in December 2014. It was initially named Innoson "Taxi" but after public outcry on the seemingly degrading name, the company decided to change it to "Fox" instead. Fox is a better nomenclature if you ask me.

Exterior - A first look at it will immediately captivate you, with a sleek and slender body and nice curves well streamlined. The headlamps and tail lights are well placed and also beautifully designed. From afar you would think you were looking at a typical Honda City sedan because the facade is quite similar. The front grille is also easy to notice with the "IVM" logo boldly inscribed on it. The rear and side views looks more like any other modern hatchback on the road. It also comes with power mirrors with trafficating lights inbuilt.
Interior - If you thought the exterior was too good to be true considering the fact that it is "made in Nigeria" then wait till you see the interior of this Nnewi beauty.
(Read rest of article here - http://ndibenonso..com/2015/04/a-review-of-innoson-ivm-fox-and-umu.html)

Re: A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans by marshalcarter: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Naaaaaaaaah
No mata wat...I dnt trust 9ja

No german car...no cargrin
Re: A Review Of The Innoson FOX And UMU Sedans by iphanyiuma(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
InnosoN all the way

(1) (Reply)

Era Of Replacing Auto Ac Compressor with Manual Type has Ended / What Y'all Think About The Toyota Avalon 2006-2008 / My Oil Indicator Is On Constantly (golf IV 1.4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.