Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) (37536 Views)

Childless Woman Steals Baby In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / Woman Steals N200,000 From A Salon, Escapes With Help Of 2 Other Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
adekool4luv:
People like yinka is disgrace to Nigeria,and the yoruba in diapora u lift Naija just to go and be a fraudster in UK,she should be jail more than 15month,if you are working at a place where they paid u £40000 per year which is equal to about #11200000 naija money cant u hustle there come to naija to invest and married,instead of spoiling Naija name abroad. God punish u and ur unborn generation stupid woman

hahahaha!
she won't spend 1 minute in jail. her sentence was suspended. she has to commit another crime within the next 2 years to go to jail.

r231:

yea....

their story is epic! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ha!!! Nigberian on the news again for stealing. It is becoming a trend among Nigerian women! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by r231(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

hahahaha!
she won't spend 1 minute in jail. her sentence was suspended. she has to commit another crime within the next 2 years to go to jail.

damm stupid british justice system......

you have have to slice somebodys neck with cutlass before you see serious time grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

getting a house then was easy....
there were enough dodgy naija folks acting like housing agents. they have enough fake documents in store to buy a house on mortgage. there were even 120% mortgage deals then. you pay nothing to buy a house & get 20% extra to furnish it before the monthly repayments.

when the recession struck in 2008 circa, most of them were taken back from the naija folks. a lot of them had nothing less than 5 houses. so painting the club red was the norm then.

chip & pin cards aided that western union crime.

Word. But most ended up losing all the houses cos they couldn't afford the mortgage. Those houses are gone now.

Bwoi, Nigerians rinsed the UK, but the money just ended up in clubs on champaz and car rentals. grin Dem times when you go to a Nigerian house-party - you also go back home with at least 5 bottles of henny for free. Mandem moved mad wavey dem times there.

I see new kings every now and again when I go out, but they're not doing it like folks used to do it back in the day. Shiit, I'll never forget a pool party I went to in 2006 in Essex, with my Uncles and cousins. Brev, the cheapest whip at that party was a BMW 7-series.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
r231:

damm stupid british justice system......

you have have to slice somebodys neck with cutlass before you see serious time grin cheesy

it's the best justice system. grin

she didn't commit a violent crime. nobody was really hurt. the banks must have returned the money back to the cards she stole from. i think letting her do community service was the right decision.

the only snag here is her criminal history.
this is her 3rd time of committing the same crime. she should have gone to jail this time around as this isn't her first time. the system is good but they haven't applied it appropriately.

she shoulda have gotten community service when she went to jail & she should have been sent to jail this time instead of community service. anyway, na your area she go do her community service. watch out for her o!

SirShymexx:

Word. But most ended up losing all the houses cos they couldn't afford the mortgage. Those houses are gone now.
Bwoi, Nigerians rinsed the UK, but the money just ended up in clubs on champaz and car rentals. grin Dem times when you go to a Nigerian house-party - you also go back home with at least 5 bottles of henny for free. Mandem moved mad wavey dem times there.
I see new kings every now and again when I go out, but they're not doing it like folks used to do it back in the day. Shiit, I'll never forget a pool party I went to in 2006 in Essex, with my Uncles and cousins. Brev, the cheapest whip at that party was a BMW 7-series.

the system don change....
the brits have woken and they have clamped on all the loopholes of those yesteryears. if there's anything major going on now, it would be very underground. everything changed after the recession.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by r231(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

it's the best justice system. grin

she didn't commit a violent crime. nobody was really hurt. the banks must have returned the money back to the cards she stole from. i think letting her do community service was the right decision.

this is her 3rd time of committing the same crime. she should have gone to jail this time around as this isn't her first time. the system is good but they haven't applied it appropriately.

she shoulda have gotten community service when he went to jail & she should have been sent to jail this time instead of community service. anyway, na your area she go do her community service. watch out for her o!

the brits have woken and they have clamped on all the loopholes of those yesteryears. if there's anything major going on now, it would be very underground. everything changed after the recession.

hahahahahahaha

i will take selfie with her grin grin grin

she is a celebrity now grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
r231:

hahahahahahaha

i will take selfie with her grin grin grin

she is a celebrity now grin

and you would probably get robbed in the process. just leave your wallet containing your bank cards at home while taking the selfie. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by UncleJudax(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
TooNoisy:
She is British. Bred in the UK and married to a white british. Gabrielle Saunders can never be Nigerian. She is theirs.

Had she won an Olympic gold medal they would never include her Nigerian heritage.
Stale!
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by UncleJudax(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
4Play:

Why didn't GEJ investigate and prosecute either of those two? By failing to maintain law and order, he contributed to a climate of lawlessness which influenced this woman.
What do you smoke bruh? SK hybrid?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:
£17,000 stolen, 200 hrs unpaid work as punishment.

she's a very smart woman! grin

Smart indeed u 4got the money has been paid back?that is why she was spared the jailterm
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

it's the best justice sstem. grin

she shoulda have gotten community service when she went to jail & she should have been sent to jail this time instead of community service. anyway, na your area she go do her community service. watch out for her o!

Imagine how great the black community would be now in the UK based on communal wealth creation the Asians mastered - if they had turned that dirty-money/loot, with the Carib and all the loot the made from selling drugs - into legal money? Most Asians bought everywhere during that mortgage bubble as well, and they kept almost everything.

Err, I will go out tonight and see folks rinsing money on champaz like it is nothing, and end up broke by next week. Not saying I never did that - did my own madness from colly, all through Uni. But as you grow older, you just have apply wisdom. That is why I don't like guvnor's bar or any clubs with these people. Once you are around that shiit too much, you will be influenced back into that lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by kenndukwe: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Very Unfortunate!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by snowdrops(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rilamaka:

Because she's an ofe mmanu woman okwa ya? Hypocrisy will kill you people. Oriegwu

You well so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by seangy4konji: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
I hope she enjoyed the honey moon as thats what matters to me...
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by coogar: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Imagine how great the black community would be now in the UK based on communal wealth creation the Asians mastered - if they had turned that dirty-money/loot, with the Carib and all the loot the made from selling drugs - into legal money? Most Asians bought everywhere during that mortgage bubble as well, and they kept almost everything.

nigerians are too greedy!
these lots don't think of the future - it's all about today & the present. we can never be like the asians. pulling swag is a black thing. just compare eminem or jin to lil wayne. grin

Err, I will go out tonight and see folks rinsing money on champaz like it is nothing, and end up broke by next week. Not saying I never did that - did my own madness from colly, all through Uni. But as you grow older, you just have apply wisdom. That is why I don't like guvnor's bar or any clubs with these people. Once you are around that shiit too much, you will be influenced back into that lifestyle.

decent folks go to guvnor's bar too.
most of the time, you would find IT folks there just chilling out. the bad boys are going extinct. age has caught up with most of them, the rest are in jail or deported back to naija.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by callmenow: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
A bog standard kleptomaniac. I blame the 'investment company' that did not do their due diligence. 95% of Nigerians in diaspora are in one scam or the other in order to live the 'diaspora dream'. This woman deserves jail time. She also needs urgent psychiatric help.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
chynie:
God i envy this people that can steal large

ok, u dey steal small small amount abi?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by jayedu108: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Another yoruba caught stealing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Subom1(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:
Nig[url][/url]erians and crime are like Siamese twins - or bread and butter, depending on which analogy you want.

The average Nigerian is always predisposed to swindling folks. Some naija uncle still got his head smashed out and his leg broken recently for the same shiit. Trust a Nigerian at ya own risk lool.
Am sorry but this made me laugh grin grin grin. Honestly it's quite sad.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
coogar:

nigerians are too greedy!
these lots don't think of the future - it's all about today & the present. we can never be like the asians. pulling swag is a black thing. just compare eminem or jin to lil wayne. grin

decent folks go to guvnor's bar too.
most of the time, you would find IT folks there just chilling out. the bad boys are going extinct. age has caught up with most of them, the rest are in jail or deported back to naija.

We black people are just messed up everywhere on this planet lol. And we are all the same when it comes to having our priorities wrong and focusing on the moment. Our economics is pisspoor.

Lol. Guvnor's bar will always be guvnor's bar. Some chic I was with last night was showing snapchat videos of her friends in there yesterday while she was with me (it seems they had a white party there yesterday) and it is basically the same thing lol. That place will never change.

Anyway, I prefer mixed clubs - or maybe Agenda bar and SE1 when I need to go out. The crowd is different and you can easily catch fun without being around those dirty hookers.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Subom1:
Am sorry but this made me laugh grin grin grin. Honestly it's quite sad.

Lol. You know these naija uncles and how they innately love swindling folks, thinking their stupid stories would be enough to get them off lol.

My man messed with the wrong folks, and they broke his leg and smashed his head open loool.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Subom1(f): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You know these naija uncles and how they innately love swindling folks, thinking their stupid stories would be enough to get them off lol.

My man messed with the wrong folks, and they broke his leg and smashed his head open loool.
That's some brutal sh1t. I hope your Uncle has learnt his lesson now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by runningback(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
btoks:
Whilst it's true crimes are committed by various nationalities, unfortunately for Nigeria there isn't much else to write home about. Most of these other countries at least have some major positives intentionally. The perception of Nigerians is one of fraud and Boko H.
For instance, I'm aware several organisations have a Nigerian scam awareness session.We,Nigerians, have to change the perception foreigners have.

Our motivation to better our country shouldn't be motivated by changing anybody's opinion about our country. They can go to hell, we should be better for ourselves.

Do American's bother the world thinks of them as capitalist war mongers with no morals?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Subom1:
That's some brutal sh1t. I hope your Uncle has learnt his lesson now.

Some uncle not my uncle - ain't no one breaking any of my uncles' legs out here lol. That is gonna be war with hammers coming out lol.

Nah, my uncles move digital - they don't get involved in petty things.

Where have u been, anyway?
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Praise5: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wait a minute....... *checks name again* hehehehehe
Doesn't sound Igbo, awwwwwww thought only a particular tribe in Nigeria commits crime.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by btoks: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
runningback:

Our motivation to better our country shouldn't be motivated by changing anybody's opinion about our country. They can go to hell, we should be better for ourselves.

Do American's bother the world thinks of them as capitalist war mongers with no morals?
Suit yourself bros. However, do note that America is known for a lot more than you've listed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by RaeMystix: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is she still married?...Just wondering.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Subom1(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Some uncle not my uncle - ain't no one breaking any of my uncles' legs out here lol. That is gonna be war with hammers coming out lol.

Nah, my uncles move digital - they don't get involved in petty things.

Where have u been, anyway?
Okay that's good to know. Been very busy(Work etc) but I do pop in now and again. Did you miss me? tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by SirShymexx: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Subom1:
Okay that's good to know. Been very busy(Work etc) but I do pop in now and again. Did you miss me? tongue

Lol.

Out here, we are supremely educated professionals with careers. And on the side, we do legit things, with our own companies to create wealth. Coupled with the fact when we are eating - we always make sure everyone else is eating. Digital hustling not all that analog shiit that move folks to prison, man lool. No hanky-panky but if mandem move booky, the hammers might come out - products of our environment loool. tongue

Miss you? I won't know till you bring dem laps in ripped jeans over so I can rub some baby oil on dem thangs there, ya get me? Lool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by Okeikpu(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
it is people like this that give Nigerians a very bad name abroad.
Another APC member again (⌒▽⌒)one killed her husband in the US just re...., Another one is now trekking from Yola to Abuja embarassed My pple is dat the kind of change u want...
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by wowo2: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na wa o. I remember seeing her story and picture in a metro newspaper sometime in 2007 or 2008. Crookedness runs in her system.
Re: Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) by mcgaius: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
"Like Obasanjo and Abiola international thief thief" ITT.Same people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.