Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home (40192 Views)

Get Your Quality Stone Coated Roofing Tiles For All Constructions Without Stress / Stone Coated Roofing Tiles & Aluminium Roofing Sheets For All Building Projects. / Roofing Tiles For Sale At The Ware House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
And I was thinking the other day, what about a thread with the largest collection of tiles samples? My intention is to keep adding all kinds of tiles I have come in contact with, the ones I have used in my building projects and the ones I am still going to use. Sit back, relax and enjoy yourselves as I keep putting up all tiles, floor, wall, internal, external, decorative, etc etc.....
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by p2t2r(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Where's the samples kwa?
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lets start with this set of tiles samples I stumbled upon in a shop in Port Harcourt, they looks decent and with good quality, but the price is also 'decent' cheesy They are American imported tiles and the average price is about N5,500 for one sqm, lovely tiles, lovely price grin

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
More American samples.....

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
Do you like any samples from here? Please, not all samples here are still in the market, some are not readily available now.

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by mufutau55(m): 2:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Thank you Spyder, this is good. Especially with price and if China, Spain, America or wherever.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by FastShipping: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2015
I have seen it all. I am torn between people telling me good tiles are available in Lagos and people telling me quality tiles are not much available anywhere in Nigeria. Those who said good tiles are available in Nigeria are yet to show me anything close to samples I sent them to look for in Lagos. I have been to Home Depot and Lowes on several occasion in the last three weeks to look at tiles. My only problem is how my people going to take care the tiles if I decide to ship tiles to Lagos. The tiles are crated in a different kind of pallets that you can't move them except you have pallet jack or forklift machine. Moving the tiles by hand poses a threat to them remaining in whole. These pallets cannot be moved by ten macho men. They are heavy.

Cost of very good tiles start from $3 per square foot in the U.S.

@Spyder, please show us best available tiles you see in Nigeria.

Thank you for creating this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Welcome Oga Mufutau and Fastshipping,
Lets continue...... these are Chinese imports, N2300 for a sqm.

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2015
These tiles can ignite your appetite, place single ones among other colours in your dining area and see your children eat more grin

1 Share

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2015
More for the dining area....

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Apr 25, 2015
These floor tiles sell for N2800 per sqm, what about the cut-stone wall finish? How do you like it?

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Moana(f): 6:29am On Apr 25, 2015
I love the designs of those tiles and im in awe of the cut-stone wall finish but...
hmmm not really a big fan of those dining area tiles though. They may look okay on display but in a house i just think they may make it look a little tacky ( its my opinion alone o)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2015
How about these bathrooms where tiles are used........

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2015
How about this bathroom, the white upper part and the lower black dots combination.......

2 Likes

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Apr 25, 2015
The floor to ceiling design, I did these in Owerri also.

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Floor tiles, N2800 sqm.

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
These white kitchen tiles sold for N1200 per sqm, China made......

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
These floor tiles are sold for N1700 per sqm.....

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by dgitrader(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by PHfinest(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
In class

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by dgitrader(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
Some really cool tiles I like.

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
Well done digitrader, I will be back with more tile samples later, thanks for the pictures.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by FastShipping: 10:23pm On May 03, 2015
spyder880:
Well done digitrader, I will be back with more tile samples later, thanks for the pictures.

Please, come back with some premium tiles and their cost.

Thanking you in advance.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by proudceramic(f): 4:57am On May 04, 2015
nice topic,the tiles looks really nice

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by FabioPeter: 5:20am On May 08, 2015
Really nice tiles, keep up the good work
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 6:57am On May 08, 2015
FabioPeter:
Really nice tiles, keep up the good work

More pictures coming later this weekend.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by FastShipping: 1:19pm On May 08, 2015
spyder880:

More pictures coming later this weekend.

Please, come back with some high grade tiles like glazed porcelain, polished porcelain, vitrified tiles and travertine tiles.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by osarodon(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
Nice Tiles

1 Like

Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Graceovereffort(f): 9:04am On May 14, 2015
Good work as usual oga spyder. really mouth watering samples
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Graceovereffort(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
abeg Oga spyder,regards to china kitchen tiles,is it dat those china tiles wash after some time or dat it falls off? really want to to d advantage american and porcelain tiles have over china tiles. Thanks
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
Graceovereffort:
abeg Oga spyder,regards to china kitchen tiles,is it dat those china tiles wash after some time or dat it falls off? really want to to d advantage american and porcelain tiles have over china tiles. Thanks

Some China tiles don't fade easily, if it falls then its bad work from the tiler.
Re: A Sample Collection Of Tiles For Your Home by Graceovereffort(f): 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
thank u @ spyder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Commissions Uncompleted Housing Estate / How Much To Build A Hotel In Nigeria (lagos, Anambara, Owerri) / Hundreds Of Houses In Ikorodu Demolished As Residents Watch Helplessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.