Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA (479 Views)

The Gang Leader Of Xenophobia In South Africa / Heartbreaking Photos: People Stood By While This Man Was Stabbed To Death In SA / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA by fedesng(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
If apartheid returns to SA would you support your government to boycott the next olympic games in protest?
Re: In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA by babajero(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Never
Re: In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
You are a fool for even asking such question.

Nothing will ever justify the dehumanization of the African people , whether it is slavery ,apartheid, colonialization ,neo colonialism , imperialism etc . you talk about apartheid forgetting that prior the apartheid or the invasion of Africa by cavemen albinos the south Africans were peaceful people with no major problems with their aftican brothers . in as much we want to condemn the barbaric acts being exhibited by south Africans against their brothers, let's not push the button too far either . justifying white supremacy is definitely not the way. I hope you don't think the snow niggers from Babylon would have acted differently in Nigeria , for them you are another group of black savages . the south african didn't ask for apartheid and did not deserve it .

Furthermore while SA apartheid is the most popular, you people need to know the imperialists practiced sorts of apartheid in all their colonies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Hindsight Of Xenophobia, Do You Think Aparteid Was Needed In SA by fedesng(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
@camnewton4pre. I didn't know you are allowed to call someone a fool on this forum. Well, I am not sure I belong here. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Begs Ndigbo To Reduce Bride Price / Photo: Physically Challenged Man Starts Trek For Buhari / Labour Party Opposes Bailout For States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.