Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption (1482 Views)

How To Calculate Inverter & Battery Backup Time? / How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android Phones / How To Reduce Data Consumption On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by boldking(m): 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
I don’t know the kind of
automatic calculator Airtel NG
uses to calculate their data
consumption but I’m very sure
its an abnormal calculator. That
calculator automatically gives
you abnormal result.
How can you get 4Gb data on
Friday and by Monday morning,
its remaining 5MB? There is no
mathematical calculation to
justify the use. No download,
no streaming, just twitter,
Facebook, BBM and Instagram…
this was the statement my
colleague at work said to me
the moment I got to work this
money. Alots of people have
been complaining about this
issue.
I scrolled through her device to
see if she secretly download or
stream Youtube videos on her
device but nothing suspicious
was found on her device. I had
no choice but to lure her away
from that seductive 4GB
brouhaha called Airtel BIS and
activate Glo Blackberry Plan on
her device. Though, I don’t
know how many of you still
uses the Airtel Bis 4G Plan (I’m
not talking about their Android
Plan). But I don’t think their
Android Plan suck data like
this.
2 Reasons You Shouldn’t Use
Airtel BIS on Android

==>It suck dry your data. This
time around, it is 4x data
sucking and I really hope Airtel
NG will fix this if not…

==>You dare not download with
it or you kiss your MB good
bye. I don’t know if its
programmed to lynched data if
you even make an attempt to
download with it. Your data will
automatically disappear.
Instead of going for this Airtel
Blackberry 4GB 2months plan,
choose a better android plan. A
lot of people lately have
lamented about this Airtel BIS,
and I don’t really know why
they keep re-introducing it
again. However, their Android
plan is not like that. It doesn’t
zapp like this infected 4GB.
Those of us using iPhone/iPad,
its not advisable to even try
this out. MTN or ETisalat will do
you good since they are now
even cheaper from third party
seller.

guys do you agree with me?

Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by witnezHD(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2015
my dear I was given 500mb I didn't finish download fast 7 which was 120 mb when the told my was remaining 10
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by boldking(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2015
it surprising , they were once the best network in Nigeria
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by xavier0327(f): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Airtel network is a sham....their calls are even expensive. ..once loaded 2k recharge card for mobile data (which I turned off before loading), and it disappeared in 10mins, called customer care and was told that I received messages (on BBM) thats why!!! I was LIVID with anger!!!
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by bobo65(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
As bad as mtn SME data share is
Its not as bad as this

Etisalat is expensive but still d best

Glo dey try too
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by Jdesigns(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
boldking:
I don’t know the kind of
automatic calculator Airtel NG
uses to calculate their data
consumption but I’m very sure
its an abnormal calculator. That
calculator automatically gives
you abnormal result.
guys do you agree with me?

Airtel is full of crap, I use the airtel BB 1.5k plan on my bold5 wich I have been using with airtel for ova 2years, and 3mnths ago I noticed dat d data finishes in abt 2 and half weeks, with no whatapps pix download, no appworld download or apps update, juz strictly browsing on my fone at nite cos I connect it to wifi during the day so u rite, airtel must be high on cheap lala with deir data calculator
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by Jlow2: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
what do u expect from indians, wicked and very selfish, and sum people will call them the best business managers, its only in nigeria dat such happens..
Re: Airtel Uses Abnormal Calculator To Calculate Data Consumption by Jdesigns(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jlow2:
what do u expect from indians, wicked and very selfish, and sum people will call them the best business managers, its only in nigeria dat such happens..

Don't think so, they are just shrewd business managers, offer u cup of water and collect 1.5l bottle of water in return #wink

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Sony Xperia Z2!! Urgent Buyer Needed / Sold Sold! / 2015 Clean Hp stream 7 Palm Laptop For Sale 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.