Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games (779 Views)

Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Boycott Of The All Africa Games By The Country Of Western Nigeria. Medal Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by easystudy101: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
I am of the opinion that SA should be banned from all sporting activities in Africa. They can't be killing fellow africans and still wanna play sports with any african country.

I can't imagine myself watching any football game that they have with super eagles.

What do you think?

AND

Share if you agree.
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2015
easystudy101:
I am of the opinion that SA should be banned from all sporting activities in Africa. They can't be killing fellow africans and still wanna play sports with any african country.

I can't imagine myself watching any football game that they have with super eagles.

What do you think?
seconded
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 25, 2015
If men were gods... smh
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by ibkgab001: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2015
I seconded the motion I say Hayeeeeee

Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by momentum85(m): 1:08am On Apr 25, 2015
I support d motion.
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by mensdept: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2015
People are acting as if this is the first time it has happened. Did it not start shortly after Buhari overthrew the elected government in Nigeria and sent those Black Ghanaians packing?
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Supported by Mr Buhari and me
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by acesoul(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2015
seconded
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by ifyan(m): 2:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Everyone has an opinion.

Anyway what can I say to this.
You know. ....
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by ifyan(m): 2:51am On Apr 25, 2015
mensdept:
People are acting as if this is the first time it has happened. Did it not start shortly after Buhari overthrew the elected government in Nigeria and sent those Black Ghanaians packing?

Don't start.

1 Like

Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by easystudy101: 3:25am On Apr 25, 2015
mensdept:

Were the Ghanaians slattered like they are doing in South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by ugoezeik(m): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2015
make dem no try it oooooo abi u no wan mk we stil de watch dstv in dis con3?
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by LoveDecay(m): 4:29am On Apr 25, 2015
ugoezeik:
make dem no try it oooooo abi u no wan mk we stil de watch dstv in dis con3?

see ur life ....
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by talktimi(m): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2015
I remember one lagoon threat just a few weeks back. Nigerians are hypocrites grin

1 Like

Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by stanech: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2015
talktimi:
I remember one lagoon threat just a few weeks back. Nigerians are hypocrites grin

no mind them why not ban d Fulani cows for the ethnic cleansing being carried out on northern minorities
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by mensdept: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
easystudy101:

Were the Ghanaians slattered like they are doing in South Africa?

The point is what is happening in South Africa happened in Nigeria. It doesn't have to be people being slaughtered in hundreds or thousands to say what is wrong is wrong.

Yet, Nigerians are protesting? The same idiots that "voted" for the man who did the same thing in the 1980s.

Please think
Re: Ban South Africa From CAF And All Africa Games by easystudy101: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
mensdept:

The point is what is happening in South Africa happened in Nigeria. It doesn't have to be people being slaughtered in hundreds or thousands to say what is wrong is wrong.

Yet, Nigerians are protesting? The same idiots that "voted" for the man who did the same thing in the 1980s.

Please think

Do you realize nigerians in South Africa are not safe now!

Should we fold our hands and keep thinking of the 1980's?

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Fraud Going On Now In Imo State. / Buhari Bars AIT From Covering His Programmes / Tension In Ibadan As UI Students Protest, Ground Activities Over Colleague's Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.