Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test (3441 Views)

Mckinsey & Company Invitation For PST / DSG Company Invitation For Interview / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by jeffrypet: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Guys,

I got an invite by Mckinsey and company for PST and the sample test for practice is hell too difficult. Can anyone in the house tell me how to go about this and how to pass the PST as this is an opportunity I had been looking for. I am tired of studying the practice questions cos they are difficult and discouraging

thanks all
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by kakashi12(m): 2:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Just study hard
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by walearoy(m): 3:58am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffrypet:
Hello Guys,

I got an invite by Mckinsey and company for PST and the sample test for practice is hell too difficult. Can anyone in the house tell me how to go about this and how to pass the PST as this is an opportunity I had been looking for. I am tired of studying the practice questions cos they are difficult and discouraging

thanks all

If there are no graphs,
Try copying and pasting the question on google and see the response given

Done it before to prepare a test too
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by jamanuka: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffrypet:
Hello Guys,

thanks all
Pls when did you apply for this Mckinsey role and is it a graduate trainee role?

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by CHM11: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
That's why you have us here.... You can link up with people in your location to book sessions and get help from them (you will buy beer and chicken barbecue though)

Or you can screen grab the questions and pots here to get online help from people. I'm sure many will be able to tell you easier ways to approach the questions. You might be shocked as to how easy the questions are.
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by unofficial(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
unofficial:

so you've attempted that test shocked
shocked how did you come about the conclusion? ? undecided tongue

just helping the Op, never attempted it smiley
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by eremy: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
@jeffrypet,

Data interpretation and deep understanding of verbal comprehension - no assumptions- seem to lie at the heart of the questions I was able to obtain from the internet.

Also,numerical computation . Choose relevant practice topics.

Practise a lot of the data interpretation here after mastering the topic, of course

They also appear to be used in combination.

See attachment of what I got. You may attach the practice questions for more help if they are not exactly alike

Finally, see what benefit you could get from others in your shoes.

I sincerely wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by eremy: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
See

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVvgCyztVMHYAPUEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOWgxZG5iBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDWUhTMDAyXzEEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1430010754/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mckinsey.com%2fcareers%2fjoin_us%2f~%2fmedia%2fmckinsey%2fdotcom%2fcareers%25202%2fjoin%2520us%2fthe%2520interview%2520process%2fproblem%2520solving-practice%2520test%2520a.ashx/RK=0/RS=9w8OEYGAJFaOTM2BJU2rolqiolA-

link to attachment. Couldn't upload. Copy link. It appears broken
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by kblaze111: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
jeffrypet:
Hello Guys,

thanks all

jeffry pls, how long ago did you submit ur transcripts?

submitted mine a while back (close to 2mths) not heard from them, I just might write them.
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by veevean1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eem OK did you attend the workshop on how to answer the PST, well first rule go thru the questions first and the tables / exhibits. Before reading d passage assimilate and underline necessary information. Do not assume.
Eliminate the impossible whatever is left however improbable must be the answer.
Don't get discouraged by the practice tests but you need serious practice because the actual test is worse.
All the best you would needit wink
Davide470 no vex am still on the matter kiss
Re: Mckinsey And Company Invitation For Problem Solving Test by Cocosmite: 5:38pm On May 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC To Recruit 10,000 Nigerians / We Are Hiring : Customer Service & Administrative Assistant. / Wema Bank Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.