Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack (547 Views)

Turkish School: Suspect Arrested In Creek, Sleeping With Ladies / 50-year-old Man Says Evil Spirit Pushed Him To Molest 2-year-old Girl / Bus Trader Cuts Colleague’s Belly, Spills Intestines In Knife Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by Kaybaba5(m): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2015
For 30-year-old Nweke Chinonso, the tragic events of Sunday, April 19, 2015, could as well be the handiwork of a spiritual influence or force beyond his control.

“I do not know the spirit that got inside me that day,” he began.

Chinonso, an Imo State indigene, was calm as he explained that he should be seen as the victim of a supernatural force that took control of him and made him to kill his neighbour, Kunle Abiola.

Chinonso, who is being held at the Department of Criminal Investigations, Yaba, Lagos, told our correspondent that he only sat in the front of his house to relax that Sunday morning when the deceased and another neighbour came to trouble him.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday-crime/spirit-pushed-me-to-kill-my-neighbour-suspect-arrested-for-knife-attack/

Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2015
That is how spirit will push the judge to jail you for life!
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by chekasforchekas: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Ok jail time prison time
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by GboyegaD(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2015
How did he know ir was a spirit and why didn't the spirit make him kill himself? Do for troubling him, the spirit made him commit murder, the guy must be a frustrated person.
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by Eyepencil: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Don't worry that spirit will be your cell mate in prison.
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by Caseless: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Nweke chinoso killed kunle abiola in Lagos
Am I the only one thinking what i'm thinking?
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Ehen undecided Show us the spirit as proof of evidence embarassed
Liar of life...
Re: Spirit Pushed Me To Kill My Neighbour – Suspect Arrested For Knife Attack by Miner13: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
First realtime confession spirit

At least DEVIL will be like I'm acquitted this time

But anyway Mr. Devil don't rejoice yet the culprit has not state the type of spirit involved grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Police Inspector Beaten Up By Air Force Corporal In Lagos / Sold For Sex / Photo: A 23-year-old Man Gets 5 Years Jail Term Over Handgun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.