Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians (1142 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by christopheru(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has assured Nigerians that the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari, will swiftly tackle the problem of insecurity, unemployment and other issues with utmost seriousness.
Tinubu, gave the guarantee on Thursday at the 12th convocation ceremony of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, where he is also the chancellor.
Tinubu’s speech was read by Mr. Akin Kekereekun.
According to him, Nigerians made the right choice by voting for Buhari during the presidential election, assuring the people that the President-elect would work hard to justify the confidence reposed in him by Nigerians.
Nigerians would need a change of attitude towards nation building, stressing that every Nigerian, especially the youths, must be ready to contribute their quota towards building a prosperous nation, he. Said.
“We should all be prepared for a change of attitude towards nation building. The incoming administration will tackle problems confronting Nigeria – insecurity – with seriousness,” he said.
“A great opportunity is presented to us and we can no longer afford to pay lip service to youth development. You have now elected a president, who will honour his duty. The youths must also be willing partners with the government in building the nation.”
Tinubu also called on the graduates to be good ambassadors of the university and to contribute their quota to the development of the nation.
Later, Professor Adeniyi Gbadegesin, the VC, congratulated the graduands, saying the institution had contributed a great deal to the development to the entire nation for more than 25 years now.

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
What about corruption?
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by chymystique(f): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2015
christopheru:
Your Source??

barcanista:
What about corruption?

You took the question right outta ma mouth. Aint suprised he didnt talk oF that beCause he is guilty oF corruption.. He needs to be probed as part oF the change they assured those who had Faith in them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Ozigbondu(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Corruption nicely thrown under the bus cheesy

#BABAONECHANCE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by jascon1(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Tinubu we don hear am before. All we never hear Na "see am, e don do am"

We hear say u go carry Chagoury come. I just day laff u cos before chagoury go go naija boys go turn Dem to chagugu
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by jascon1(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
chymystique:

You took the question right outta ma mouth
Na lie. The guy tall him own. Talk Ur own by yourself
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2015
chymystique:

You took the question right outta ma mouth
I can't wait for Buhari to start work..
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2015
You took that out of my mouth grin grin
barcanista:
What about corruption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Corruption is missing grin grin cheesy. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Rose2014: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2015
chymystique:

You took the question right outta ma mouth. Aint suprised he didnt talk oFf that beCause he is the father oF corruption in Nigeria.. He needs to be probed as part oF the change they assured those who has Faith in them.

I thought corruption was Buhari's main selling point

Am I the only one seeing that it's Now missing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by chymystique(f): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

I thought corruption Buhari's main selling point

Am I the only one seeing that it's Now missing shocked shocked shocked

lol.. sinCe after the eleCtions, they ve been singing different tunes eVen to the extent of tellin Nigerians that their maniFesto aint a holy book that Cant be CHANGEd.....
barcanista:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Noneroone(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2015
We 'll crush boko haram within two months-Buhari

http:// sunnewsonline.co m/new/?
p=112327

I didn't say i will crush boko haram within
two months- Buhari

http:// www.naij.com/ 424238-i-didnt-p
romise-to-defea t-boko-haram-in -two-
months-buh ari.html

I 'll make naira equal in value to Dollar says
Buhari

http:// www.vanguardngr. com/2015/03/
ill-make-naira-e qual-in-value-t o-dollar-
says-b uhari/

Buhari never promised to make naira equal
to dollar- Apc

http://dailypost.ng/ 2015/03/26/ buhari-
never-pro mised-apc-to-ma ke-naira-equal-
to-dollar-apc/
PROMISE AND FORGET
ONE CHANCE PARTY

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by baybeeboi: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2015
now I can see the total collapse of Nigeria.
Can someone please sing the National Anthem......at least,it gives us hope.
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2015
And corruption conveniently and deliberately forgotten! Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
You took that out of my mouth grin grin

Oga I salute you oh!

You can make a transformation in their lives.

You know. ....
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ojaydedon(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2015
hahaha

funny ppl.. B4 twas all about corruption..

Well...
Still WAITING
FOR N1=$1
5k FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS
STABILIZING WORLD OIL price

etc grin
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
What about corruption?

He no go talk dat because say him no na him Buhari suppose start with.

But all this politicians get suwit mouth.

Abeg make pesin yarn us wetin dis thienubu achieved as oga of lagos.

Kai! My people. ....

You know. ....
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Fourteenthed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Who's lives
ifyan:

Oga I salute you oh!

You can make a transformation in their lives.

You know. ....
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:

True talk bro. But must make up to 70% of what he promised us or else hmmmm, him own no go be childs play.

Nigerians are waiting.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by babs01(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

True talk bro. But must make up to 7% of what he promised us or else hmmmm, him own no go be childs play.

Nigerians are waiting.

You know. ....
I swear e come be like say May 29 de delay to come
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Who's lives

People around you.

Oga no vex oh.

How things now. Keep the love flowing. ...

You know. ...
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
I swear e come be like say May 29 de delay to come

My bro please no kill pesin for here.

Oga how far.

Happy weekend to everyone. Keep the love flowing.

You know. ...
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by christopheru(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Insecurity, Unemployment, And OTHER RELATED ISSUES. Abi una no read dat 1?
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Baba things dey ooooooo
ifyan:

People around you.

Oga no vex oh.

How things now. Keep the love flowing. ...

You know. ...
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by patrickmuf(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Former Lagos State Governor and National Leader
of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola
Tinubu, has assured Nigerians that the incoming
administration of Muhammadu Buhari, will swiftly
tackle the problem of insecurity, unemployment
and other issues with utmost seriousness.
What's in it that y'all don't understand? Doesn't corruption fall under other issues as it is rightly stated? Yet y'all want us to believe it's all about constructive criticism... Children of hate and anger
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2015
ifyan:

My bro please no kill pesin for here.

Oga how far.

Happy weekend to everyone. Keep the love flowing.

You know. ...
Bros God helping us we shall all be alive to witness the incoming administration
Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by jigisparter: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
We are waiting. No need for speculations. May 29 is just a step away.

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by christopheru(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy u get mouth grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Bros God helping us we shall all be alive to witness the incoming administration

Amen oh !

You know......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians by ifyan(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Baba things dey ooooooo

CONFIRM.

YOU KNOW.....

(1) (Reply)

Blame Fayose, Fani-kayode, Other Hate Campaigners For Jonathan’s Defeat -olisa M / Shocking Revelation - . By President Muhammudu Buhari. / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Prisoner Relocation: Shocking Details Emerge From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.