Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! (5936 Views)

PHOTOS: Weird Facts That Sounds Totally False, But They’re Not. / Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . / This LARGE Python Was Killed In Epe,lagos….you’d Be Surprised Where It Was FOUND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovoxo(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2015

You will think this is photo shop but in actual fact this man is a german magician and he makes illusions like this everytime!

This was as a result of perfect timing.

This photo isn't the result of rigorous editing

This looks dangerous.

The photo isn't the result of a severe accident

This New Zealand train won't be taking you on a wild ride

Just a well-timed photo.

It's creepy and it's real.

This image in not distorted.

No, it's not a fox that was messed with on Photoshop.

This building isn't melting.

This may look like fabricated paradise, but it's actually a salt flat in Bolivia.

source
http://ayomideadebiyiblog..com/2015/04/12-photos-that-are-so-unbelievable-youd.html#sthash.RCCWvojo.dpuf

ion have enough resolution space on my phone to provide you with the details but just click the link and youll not be dissapointd

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by iphanyiuma(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Complete the pictures and ill move it to front page
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by kelvin1191(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Make i book space first
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovoxo(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
iphanyiuma:

Yes siiiiiiiirrrrr!
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by leshluap(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Typing...
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Bamoha(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
fake! ano bliv
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by bebe2(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2015
If that first man enter naija, call himself pastor, he go too hammer .

nigerians go call illusion miracle grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovoxo(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2015
iphanyiuma:

its alredi done...
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by iphanyiuma(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
The second to d last pics though shocked
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by pretydiva(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
D 7th pix tho. D guy wan b jesus wey dey walk on top water ni undecided..sm of d photos luks kinda scary imho
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nice collection.
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovoxo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
ah!...i glad pple here finalli understand a bother's plight....blogging usin a fone isnt eazy....at aaaall!
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by missKiffy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wow, wonders of the world
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by adonismuller(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
land acquired and surveyed
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by weezii(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awesome
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by weezii(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
ovoxo:
ah!...i glad pple here finalli understand a bother's plight....blogging usin a fone isnt eazy....at aaaall!
Na today you know? Ave abandoned mine sef for sometime now cos of the stress buh will soon bounce back...hopefully
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Ladybianca(f): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by CashdownNG: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
front page hopeful
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
CashdownNG:
front page hopeful

Pray well
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by boman2014: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Most of the pictures are real like the 2 face cat , the bend trees the hanging magician...
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Emteebee(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
E still never go front page?
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by mzlizabelle(f): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Still finding it hard to believe, that those pictures up there, aren't fake. shocked
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by whillyamz98(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
That building actually looks warped (distorted).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Holywizard: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
de world is full of wonders
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovicky(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
nyc pictures.......

1 Like

Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
I still av the Thomas gene in me... I'm not convinced.

These pictures re as fake as nicki's Ass wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Holori(f): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Incredible
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by ovoxo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
nawa o...b4 post make fp 4 dis naira land eeehnn..

bird go don start to dey go interview
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dnt believe undecided angry
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by Emmanuel247(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Make I sidoN
Re: Photos That Are So Unbelievable You’d Think They’re Fake…but They’re Not! by hatux: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awesome! But still not convinced <sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!!see What This Boyfriend Did To His 15years Old Girlfriend (photos) / See The Sexy Photo Keri Hilson Share On Snapchat / Why I Cannot Marry Zahra Buhari - Korede Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.