Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

P-square Exposed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square Exposed (540 Views)

P-square Releases 'Bank Alert' Gospel Version With Gee Jay / I Think This Dude Is P Square Look Alike, What Do You Think Nairalanders / New Music : P-Square - OMG ( Free Me ) DOWNLOAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P-square Exposed by Jbols2001(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
So...I'm a lover of old school jams especially songs done in the 70s (though I was born more than a decade afterwards cool smiley ). I was looking out for new songs to buy on itunes and I stumbled on a track by Prince done in 1979 and guess what, the beat sounds exactly like P-square EjaJo. Its no news that P-Square are master samplers, however I thought they had turn a new leaf until i saw this.

There's nothing bad sampling, the bad part is not giving credit to the original owner of the song. Anyway I'm still a big fan of P-Square and Prince grin. Here are the two songs below...unfortunately i couldn't embed the dailymotion video but u can use the link below... listen and enjoy...

http://dai.ly/x15zj5c

Prince - I wanna be your lover.
Re: P-square Exposed by mailjoelig: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmm......as usual!

(1) (Reply)

Videoe:cynthia Morgan – Come And Do (prod By Ayzed) / Download Ojuelegba Remix By Wizkid Ft Drake & Skepta / Krept & Konan – Freak Of The Week F. Davido , Wizkid , Fuse ODG & Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.