Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (874 Views)

Before & After: Girl Bleaches Skin And Abuses Dark-skinned Girls..lol / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by coolsamba(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: . by winnieG1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
are u all that ugly in black color and why do you want to change ur color?
Re: . by achinaboy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
my landlady alhaja basherun knows so many of them bleaching acids,because her face and ankle use to be white,while other parts of the body is immuned the acid,but unfortunately we lost contact,sorry I can't help,but am watching you to see how you will be after the bleaching

(1) (Reply)

Emperor Amani Male Snickers @ Affordable Rate... / Watch Out / How Do I Get The Nose Straightening Device??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.