Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (883 Views)

World's First Selfie Bottle By Coca-cola Company / Lolu Wears: Shoes, Selfie Sticks, Clutches Only At Affordable Prices / Selfie Gone Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Gbexy(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2015
Anna Ursu, 18, went to the train station in the northern Romanian town of Iasi in the hope of taking a ‘special’ selfie to post on Facebook.

However, while lying on top of the train, she accidentally touched the electrical field of a live wire with her leg sending 27,000 volts through her body and causing her to burst into flames while her 17 year old who was with her was sent flying through the air. Anna Ursu, 18, went to the train station in the northern Romanian town of Iasi in the hope of taking a ‘special’ selfie to post on Facebook.
http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/05/teenager-dies-while-trying-to-take.html?m=1
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Ewizard(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
pishure or.. undecided
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Gbexy(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
i wil upload it now
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Gbexy(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2015
here is d pishure of d gal.

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Tiffarah(f): 6:59pm On May 14, 2015
Odiegwu
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by exodusex: 1:37am On May 15, 2015
xo bad
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie by Tabishkhan(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
Its so hilarious i just can't believe it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Agent / Mobility Scooters For Sale / Hi Fashion Lovers I Bring To U Lovely UNISEX SNICKERS @ Affordable Rates...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.