Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola (677 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / APC Governors Looking Colorful At The Pre-inauguration Retreat In Abuja.photos / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Zandyslaux(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
A supporter of President-elect Muhammadu Buhari, identified as Abubakar Duduwale, has set for a walk from Yola in Adamawa State to Abuja.He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday atthe ouset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.

Duduwale, from Yola North Local Government Area of Adamawa State and Chamba by tribe, reportedly began the journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about 6.30am.

He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Buhari as the winner of the March 28 presidential election, but noted that somebody from Lagos pre-empted him.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yolato Abuja is to express my joy and solidarity with President-elect Muhammadu Buhari.

“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the inauguration ceremony of President-elect,” Duduwale said.

TheNews Agency of Nigeriarecalls that Suleiman Hashimu, a supporter of Buhari, had earlier undertaken such walk from Lagos to Abuja, which he concluded recently.

source:http://www.punchng.com/news/another-buharis-supporter-starts-pre-inauguration-walk-from-yola/
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by MalcoImX: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
TAN should monitor this one closely, so that there won't be cries by the time he accomplishes his mission.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Vodkka(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
; see gone
grin
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by kestolove95(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
i will like to trek to abuja to, but am abuja base so shud i trek to katsina or wia?
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
#trekforbuhari trending ... I go soon start mine
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by tayebest(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Keep the trekking rolling... Am also trekking from my room to da kitchen grin #HungernaBastarrd
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by OkuDiOver1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
All na hustle. I will trek from ghana to imo state if rochas wins today's election.

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Chanchit: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Only thing be say Buhari no go shake you this time, na the first person we know. 9ja too like to copy.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by onyi4edu(f): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
The health status of the trekker(s) should be verified before Nigerians begin to celebrate madness
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Islie: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
What's the purpose of their trekking selfundecided
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by CyerSeries: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
All I see is joblessness and misplaced priority.. undecided
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by richidinho(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:
The health status of the trekker(s) should be verified before Nigerians begin to celebrate madness

I concur

U r pure Class
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by A7(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thats over 1000 kilometers, damn northerners are something.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Trekking Lagos to Abuja (667km) is less distance compared with
trekking Yola to Abuja (701km).
People should follow this up with regular update to validate d
lagos to Abuja
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Goddex: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Jobless people[/size]
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Pre-inauguration Walk From Yola by Hedybee(f): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Imo Election: Senator Hope Uzodinma Of PDP, Relatives Arrested For Fraud / How Old Is This News? / Nigeria, Indonesia, To Displace UK, France Out Of Top 10 Largest Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.