Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members (21271 Views)

James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Commanda1: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Suswan should be thinking about his jail term, not to show his pdp attitude to the Gov' elect
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by newsomtin(m): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
chynie:
Suswam u don put hand into naked wire. e go burn u oo
Toh
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by abvictory: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buonsenso:
Ortom lock Suswam in jail
but I don't believe this at all.. suswam cant be that daft to recommend names for an opposition governor elect

You better believe it because Suswan was ready to bring out Ortom as the PDP gubernatorial candidate under the PDP platform before Madam Patience Jonathan brought Tazoor to contest making Ortom to defect to APC in order to vie for the position. Ortom is Suswan's right hand Man
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by DeRuggedProf: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin
LordMecuzy:
That Finance Commissioner has spent 8yrs in that position.... Na Native doctor him be?
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by benuejosh: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
chymystique:
So this was the motiVe behind the "SUV Jeeps" he gifted to Ortom Few weeks ago? Hahaha... Indeed there is nothing like "free" in this planet. Mr. Ortom should better returN them.
not the way you thinking. Many people didn't really get the jerk. It is a tradition in the state were an out going governor buys official cars for the incoming governor. Sen. George Akume bought for him too.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by abvictory: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
bamite:
I think the decision to employ 6000 mote into the scs is necessary and its actually short of 7000 staffs as at now, but nonetheless suswam deserves to have all his property confiscated and used to pay all the owed salaries and salaries of the new staffs then thrown into kirikiri and the keys thrown into the atlantic. Buhari pls do something about this suswam, that is all i need from you.
He should have done that for over a long time, he want to recruit when he cannot pay salaries to those who have worked for months? That's insane. Just waiting for that day he will be sent to jail, I will be dancing shoki while eating bread and taking aloma bitter with ogogoro by my side grin
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
why this mad people dey make me waste my MB, I think say na Randy Orton for WWE

1 Like

Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by armadeo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kingscee:
why this mad people dey make me waste my MB, I think say na Randy Orton for WWE

grin grin grin
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by okitz4(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
20pounds:
How?

Stupid APC propaganda! Having won elections through the use of propaganda, they think a government can be sustained through same means.

Did Ortom not promise jobs in his campaign promises?

Are the people that Suswam will give jobs not from Benue state?

I am not a fan of the failed Suswam, but Ortom should stop raising false alarm to heat up the polity. He has won the election and should prepare for governance.
......pls pls...are u from Benue....pls don't comment on what u have little knowledge about....
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Aswidi: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Suswan haba, til date i have not bin given d pig which u promised i.e d pig for d cover up story for money laundering. Stil waiting anyway
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by olance(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who ever believe this story can believe anything, this is nothing but baseless story, fake story and senseless in all ramifications.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
I Smell FP...suswam deserve 100years jail term. He. Successfully frustrated the entire. Work force in benue stat, we have never. Seen a devil incernate of that caliber

1 Like

Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
olance:
Who ever believe this story can believe anything, this is nothing but baseless story, fake story and senseless in all ramifications.
. I guess u are also one of his loyalists
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
let the new governor follow his own plans.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by patwilly(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
And to think that Sure-P graduands who were promised jobs are not involved in this recruitment exercise. Just some behind the scenes wuruwuru. Benue has never had it so worse. Please lets start a campaign to save benue state! The state is held hostage by evil and demonic forces.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Yasher: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Funny thing is that Ortom is not much different from Suswan. Had he won the primaries under PDP, he wouldn't have decamped. So na anoda talk we for dey talk now
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by prettyJoy22(f): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Suswam is even more daft than I had imagined angry
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by prettyJoy22(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
olance:
I have had(or still having) a fair share of how suswam's govt frustrated us(students) so I can believe anything
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
It so easy no need to shout, agree wt him and sack the commissioners after swearing in.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by DInvertedHammer: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
/
Why create drama where none should exist?

All Ortom had to say was "No problem".

Then after the inauguration, Suswam will know who is the boss.
\
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Charly68: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gov Suswan must be a jester if this story is true..let him employ 20,000 people b4 may 29th the new Gov should sack them on that same day he assumes power sitting Liability as reason for his action.. The ministries the man wanted to retain are the ones that needs probing ..for the sale of sanity..
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by FOREXMARTS: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ortom send suswam to front page dazall.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by obongtunji: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
20pounds:
How?

Stupid APC propaganda! Having won elections through the use of propaganda, they think a government can be sustained through same means.

Did Ortom not promise jobs in his campaign promises?

Are the people that Suswam will give jobs not from Benue state?

I am not a fan of the failed Suswam, but Ortom should stop raising false alarm to heat up the polity. He has won the election and should prepare for governance.

Your comment really got me thinking about how soon people forget things. How did APC win with propaganda ? Just look at what you are typing for crying out loud. Who sponsor the GMB certificate saga ? What about the AIT sponsored propaganda of GMB's administration in the 80s ? Let's talk about Tinubu' Lion of the boulevard. To some extent you might be right because all these propaganda sponsored by pdp made apc to be loved. You are here writing rubbish, if Ortom promised jobs is it su-swain that will do the recruitment for him ? He should go and pay state civil servant the six months salaries he is owing them. With your comment you are a fan of failed party. Quote me at your own data.

1 Like

Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by duscollins: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Facts about Mr Oklobia.
1. He was never at any time a personal banker to Mr suswam. While suswam was in the house of representatives, Oklobia was with federal ministry of finance, Abuja and at the same time working tirelessly for his PhD.
2. He was begged by his biological father and suswam to accept to serve in suswam's administration. David Mark, Oklobia's cousin stood against his appointment. Mark at that was in support of Samuel Odeh, his core loyalist and a politician.
3. Mr Oklobia is not a politician and he can't be cuz he is too fearful. This is one of d reasons, David Mark was using against him despite d biological affinity.
4. Mr Oklobia's appointment as commissioner for finance forced d suswam government to change d then ministry of local government and chieftaincy affairs to the bureau for local government and chieftaincy affairs with Samuel Odeh heading the later. At the inauguration of commissioners then, it was only Samuel Odeh that was a non commissioner among then. Because it was so difficult to pick 2 commissioners from d same ward, same local government, Otukpo,Benue. Samuel Odeh operated with a commissioner's status .

Having said this, in what way has suswam government benefited the people of Benue state? Suswam and Ortom have been running d affairs of Benue to this latter stage of campaign. Whichever way, Ortom is among the people that made suswam a governor and he can't be said to be ordered by suswam. Ortom and suswam are friends if he feels that enlisting Suswam's men in his cabinet will bring d needed change to his people, then be it.
My advice to Benue people is they should not expect anything different from Ortom because he , Gemade and co have being running d affairs of d state since 1999.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by femzysticks(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Buonsenso:
Ortom lock Suswam in jail
but I don't believe this at all.. suswam cant be that daft to recommend names for an opposition governor elect

The story says it all
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by Treash(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am a resident in Makurdi in benue state. Gov Suswam never did anyting tangible for Benue state. Not even to industrialize it for 8years of administration including the default in payment of 6 months state workers salary which leads to an indefinite strike, the court of which is not left behind. Now he wants another constructive administration.
Re: Suswam Battles Ortom Over Refusal To Retain His Cabinet Members by obiak4(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Suswan is evil, simple.
do you even know rth hon tonwa tingi gabriel suswan?
NL give ppl power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 / Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.