Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera (1316 Views)

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
6. What happened to the strong calls for repentance that brought thousands down to the altar to repent and ask Jesus Christ to save their souls? This is the litmus test for Christianity; it is the essence of the Cross; it is the great commission that Jesus commanded us with. If your church is not winning souls, then it is like a barren woman, and it is a shame. Something is wrong!

7. What happened to the outpouring of the Holy Ghost? Do we even know what it means anymore to feel the presence of the Spirit of God descend on a service and fill up the room with holiness? Or we just love that party atmosphere and excitement when the choir plays a boogie-down song? Or we love to scream “ride on pastor” in the excitement we get when some charismatic preacher works the crowd? It’s been so long we’ve felt the presence of the Holy Spirit that we don’t know what it is anymore. Something is definitely wrong!

8. Lots of pastors are aware that there is something very wrong with the church today. They know there is little ‘fear of the Lord.’ They know there is no deep repentance or deep moving of the Holy Spirit.
They know that it is just the same old “game” being played every week. A lot of them are very aware of this, but they will not do anything about it. They will not rock the boat. And they will destroy anyone who comes along trying to do something. They do not want any reforms. There is too much to lose. They have their careers and their “kingdoms” at stake. This is the truth of the matter. Most of you are worshippers of your pastors and not God. Many of you are hell bound. So pray my brothers and sisters. Pray for your souls. Let me stop here and leave room for you to call me names. But do remember that the church is leading you to hell – not me!
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by Danhumprey: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by VickJames(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
I am only commenting on this thread because I want to hit FTC. I am not interested in his write-up because he has shown how his brain has derailed from its natural calling to writing gibberish.

Don't mind me, I still didn't read.
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by adanduka: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Didn't know Etcetera has started leading people to heaven
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by kristen12(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
He's always looking for attention
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
I agree with him on points 4,5,6 and 7..

for now
Re: The Church Is Leading You To Hell! - By Etcetera by mohammad11: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
?

(1) (Reply)

Is Redeemed Still A Church Or Is It Now Essentially A Business Concern? / Pix Of Lady Born Without Hands & Legs Who's Praise Leader Of Her Church Go Viral / Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.