Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans (744 Views)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Buhari, Obasanjo To Speak At South-east Economic Summit / Ambode, Ajimobi, Fayose And Amosun At South West Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans by NiceMan4(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
For a while now, the world have watched the drama in south Africa entitled "Xenophobia", it is not a common word until recently. It is the fear of foreign dominance, and it has been on the guise that they, South Africans fear the dominance of foreigners in their territory, so to help this issue, they had to resort to ensuring that foreigners leave their territory by forceful and illegal means - the attacks.

In the light of this attacks, South Africans have demonstrated observable behaviours to the world. This is not sentimentally driven because I'm a Nigerian, it is what is obvious and the entire world can attest to it. They are outlined below:

South Africans are lazy: one reason they gave is that foreigners took over their businesses, it shows they can't compete, therefore are lazy.

South Africans feel inferior: they didn't attack the whites that suppressed them before but the blacks, they are afraid? Those guys are foreigners too, right? No wonder the whites enslaved them before.

South Africans are timid: the way they acted in collaboration with their king shows archaicness.
Again, they claim Nigerians steal their wife and girlfriends, does it not sound awkward to you? How? Why? It is laughable.

Generally, those guys are not as civilized as we thought, they think and act way back in the days.
However, I don't support illegal businesses, please don't go to another man's country to tarnish our good image.
Re: Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans by okoloikenna(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well after watching d video released by the leader of d group all I can say to d affected africans is dat we 4give dis men fr dey know not Wat dey do because I De pity there generations to come by d time all african countries agree to CUT ties wth south Africa No visa, no bilateral trade wth dem na dat time dem go sabi d kind pain ZIMBABWEANS are going thru under MUGABE
Re: Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans by Tomibyte(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
South africans just don't understand d concept of being African
Re: Xenophobia Experience: A Look At South Africans by cyprus000: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
my broda..pls let the sleeping dog lie.
We have all seen who they are,so no need dwelling in the past "MOVE ON BRO".

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Similarities. Pics. / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / FG Denies Owing Civil Servants Salaries...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.