Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family (42998 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Explosively At A Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Sunymoore(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
How I wished God can give me all male children 🚸
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Ozigbondu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
alsina:

U r a fat fool

As in ur case is pathetic

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by alsina: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
DickDastardly:
Just like pix of judas before he betrayed christ.

Out of abundance of ur foolishness u speak.

If u fine pass post ur pic let's compare.

He is just a boss, get use to it

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Opinedecandid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Once a judge, always a judas!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by JingoOAU(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Though am not gonna generalise, but to an extent,'MOST' people on Nairaland who are definitely from the 'EASTERN' part of the country are so senile, incongruous, incorrigible and ridiculously irredemable....WHY

After the presidential elections, Amaechi has been given so many barbaric name for voting and aligning with his conscience which the constitution allows. He has been called traitor, slave and what have you...to the best of my knowledge, Amaechi and Jonathan are from different ethnic group, they neither have anything in common other than the geographical location they found themselves.

I have not for once heard these morons calling Timpre Silva who happened to come from thesame clan withJonathan a sellout or traitor....so why AMAECHI?

Amaechi is only entitled to one vote, so why vilify and condemn him just because he couldn't stand the overbearing influence of PEG...in the course of his struggle, has any of you lots ever condemn the actions and inactions of PEG? over 100 thousand votes were gotten from the south south region in the presidential elections in which Amaechi's vote is just one of them...can we now safely conclude that those tens of thousands are stupid, foolish, ingrates, trators, sellouts and what have you?

Can we then conclude that al those abokis who voted for GEJ in the north are also traitors and sellouts for voting GEJ?
isgiven
It has been said that to whom brain is given, sense is expected

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by kambili999(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
One of the saboteurs. No son of the Niger Delta dines and mingles with a northerner.
even when they are worth your trust than your fellow Niger Deltan?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by PhockPhockMan: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
spiceybrain:
SEE HIM FACE LIKE PERSON WEY DEY SHARE KOLANUTS FOR ELDERS MEETING FOR AROCHUKWU VILLAGE. THE GUY DON STUBBORN SINCE. NO BE TODAY. PDP YOU GUYS LOST A FIGHTER.
Yeah, a conquered conqueror.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by slimfit1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
okoloikenna:
Honestly am not a fortune teller but whenever I see Amaechi I jus have d's feeling dat someday d Niger deltans will make him regret why he took away d mantle of leadership frm dem..

The guy was destined to loss my man Amaechi didn't do too much so calm down if you didn't see Jonathan losing you have serious problems.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by cornel994(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
LION OF SOUTH SOUTH.

THE ONLY FEARLESS MAN IN THE SOUTH THAT STOOD AGAINST THE PRESIDENT OF AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.

INCOMING MINISTER AS WANTED BY POPULAR OPINION.

WE THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS LOVE YOU SIR...forgive your SOUTHERNERS as they do not know what they do. Some are blinded by ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism.
we or you?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by chacoonder(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Amaechi the jagaban of Ikwerre grin You've done a great job abeg.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by chacoonder(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
cornel994:
we or you?
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE wink
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Gr8amechi: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
One of the saboteurs. No son of the Niger Delta dines and mingles with a northerner.
when GEJ dined with yardua he wasnt called a betrayal, get it politics is all about interest nothing more wake up from you dream, who GEJ help, I am a Niger del tan but hated the way the ijaws played there card, let's quite this kind of politics, if you are not convinced about somebody let sentiments be damn
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by martineverest(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Haha....leave dat man alone o....he s sowing a seed dat ll soon germinate.
mulattoclaro:
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by all4gud(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh! I pity Rivers State. When these boys grow up to be like their father; the state will be from one trouble to the other
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by yumyspiced(f): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
just laffing,but still minding my business...
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by SkyGiggs02: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good man with good heart

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
LION OF SOUTH SOUTH.

THE ONLY FEARLESS MAN IN THE SOUTH THAT STOOD AGAINST THE PRESIDENT OF AN AFRICAN COUNTRY.

WE THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS LOVE YOU SIR...forgive your SOUTHERNERS as they do not know what they do. Some are blinded by ethnicity, tribalism and nepotism.

U luv him sir, Don't speak for others.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by millionboi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Badst boy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by millionboi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sunymoore:
How I wished God can give me all male children 🚸
calm down b4 u ssee girls girls
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Mtm5313: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Why Is He Bearing ROTIMI i taught he was born in southwest Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by MicroBox: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
okoloikenna:
Honestly am not a fortune teller but whenever I see Amaechi I jus have d's feeling dat someday d Niger deltans will make him regret why he took away d mantle of leadership frm dem..

you hope to have seen 40 to 50 likes to your post abi... Amechi that could not convinced his people to vote for APC in his state suddenly became the person that took away mantle of power from his people. this is social media and I don't give a fvck with anybody's comment but your is hypocrisy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by olandoboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Strong man of Rivers state
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Sunymoore(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
millionboi:
calm down b4 u ssee girls girls
Take your prayers back
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by winodey(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Photo: Mikel Obi and girlfriend enjoy bicyle ride together
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Yasher: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
The I pass my neighbour generator aka J of Ubima. This was when his wife was a happy woman
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
It is your almajiri infested region that is not blinded by RELIGION,NEPOTISM and TRIBALISM!

SaiBuharii:
LION OF SOUTH SOUTH.

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by tunnary(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
God ooooo. Hw do i get myself attached to one of these big men. Tired of low life, wanna live a high life
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Bonuwa: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai we should respect moni
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by overlord77: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
SaiBuharii:
LION OF SOUTH SOUTH.

WE THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS LOVE YOU SIR...forgive your SOUTHERNERS as they do not know what they do. Some are blinded by ethni
city, tribalism and nepotism.

Speak for yourself and stop using the collective pronoun "we".
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
okoloikenna:

How did he,y don't u av sense like dis.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by obinoral1179(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
okoloikenna:

how did Ameachi become a betrayal?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family by Vickidanny7: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
King of south

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Presents Akpabio With A Super Eagles Jersey / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Bala Blu In Full Pictures (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.