Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Car Accident - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Accident (965 Views)

Photos: How To Survive A Car Accident As A Pedestrian / Photo: World's First Car Accident / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Accident by needful: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls house, my 5months old car was involved in an accident that damaged the screen, bumper, the headlight. Pls do u think this car will still be in order as it used to be after fixing it. Also, will this accident affect the engine? I helped someone with this car and the result now is an accident. It's a Rav4 old generation. Am confused and bittered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Accident by nurey(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
A picture would have gone a long way in helping us decipher your condition, besides, the things you mentioned are just minor things, the only major work I see is hammering the head lamp frame back to good shape to accommodate it back.

Also let's know whether your chasis is affected but I doubt that since you never included radiator and fan and since your air bag did not pop guess your case is a minor front damage. Let's see pix.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident by ibkonekt(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
@needful sorry for going off topic...please i saw on of your previous post about if auctionexport is genuine or scam....please i need ur candid advice on the matter thanks a lot in advance
Re: Car Accident by needful: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
nurey:
A picture would have gone a long way in helping us decipher your condition, besides, the things you mentioned are just minor things, the only major work I see is hammering the head lamp frame back to good shape to accommodate it back.

Also let's know whether your chasis is affected but I doubt that since you never included radiator and fan and since your air bag did not pop guess your case is a minor front damage. Let's see pix.

my brother, it affected both de radiator and fan plus other things. i bought that car direct belgium and had only driven the car for just 3months before someone smashed it for me yesterday and am thinking of selling it to acquire another one instead of driving accidental motor. pls what do u advice, am a lady. find attached the pics
Re: Car Accident by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
needful:

my brother, it affected both de radiator and fan plus other things. i bought that car direct belgium and had only driven the car for just 3months before someone smashed it for me yesterday and am thinking of selling it to acquire another one instead of driving accidental motor. pls what do u advice, am a lady. find attached the pics

No pix yet.

With enough determination most car that are involved in an accident can be fixed.

You should sell the car and buy another one if you can afford it. The reason is that base don your concerns you will always know the car have been in an accident and it may affect you psychologically.

If you decide to repair it then just enjoy it.
Re: Car Accident by nurey(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
needful:

Will wait for pix, but am guessing the frontal crash wasn't a small one, if your car engine and engine seats weren't seriously affected, no qualms, anything can be changed even air bags, the only issue should be is it worth it to do the repair or just get another vehicle
Re: Car Accident by needful: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2015
See the pics

Re: Car Accident by needful: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Another one

Re: Car Accident by needful: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2015
More pics

Re: Car Accident by nurey(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2015
This is something that can be fixed, back to normal by a competent panel beater and professional mechanic. If after it has been fixed and your mind isn't comfortable with driving it, then you can sell it.

But first of all, the pix only tells us a tale of what happened, it doesn't tell us what needs to be done, does the car start not kicking it o, but when ignition is switched to ON, does the dash board light up if yes, then the engine is still working so let the mechanic draft out things you will need to buy inorder to put the car back on the road the price will tell you whether to fix it or sell it and get a new car. All the best and sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Car Accident by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2015
This vehicle is not too damaged. It can be fixed so well, no one will know it was in an accident.
Some so called 'toks' cars were even far more damaged than this before they were repaired & shipped in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obd 2 Scanner Problem / Have U Been Duped Or Know Someone Who Was, By NCS? / Power Steering Makes Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.