Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal (37701 Views)

Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Powerful Second Earthquake Hits Nepal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Oyecute(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]JEEESUUU KRISTIIII shocked

Rip to the dead. May God avert future tragedies in Jesus Name embarassed[/size]
U are beautiful but ds ur "handle" na waaaaaaahhhh oooo shocked
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by ejor1: 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
who said God no bless Naija.see natural disaster.
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
So sad R.I.P
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Atigba: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
nsiazu:
Maybe you haven't been to Nepal before that's why you are saying this. Nepal is the headquaters of budda and has different temples, shrines and does alot of sacrifice to gods. You can hardly see a Church in Nepal or carry the bible to preach coz the government loves monks and budda. I tell you the truth that the Lord God of Heaven and the Earth gave a warning that No one should worship any other God beside Him. Remember what happened in Babylon to King Nebucanesa, Belzar etc... Any country that reject the one and only true God should get ready for its wrath.

So what !
You should understand not every nation care about your Jesus...every nation, tribes has a unique God they worship

The Chinese has a god they worship

The Indians worship Shiva the Hindu goddess

Africa as well

So why should your jewish god be concern about what other nations worship?

I put this questions to you again

The 50 thousand innocent lives that has been wasted so for in Nigeria for the last for years

Is your God responsible?

If he is responsible why?
There re so many Christians in Nigeria,most of the victims are even Christians
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by suleismine: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
No wonder Nepa now have their own country. That why since they left we nollonger have light in Nigeria oHhhh...
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nicepoker(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:
Na wa o.

End time Occurrences.
the first recorded earthquake hit los angeles in 1769 and u are saying end time occurrences.
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nicepoker(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
suleismine:
No wonder Nepa now have their own country. That why since they left we nollonger have light in Nigeria oHhhh...
really. So there is no difference btwn. NEPA and NEPAL.
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by isan(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians will only go to social media and type "rip to the dead" smh for us
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nicepoker(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
R.I.P NEPALESE, MAY GOD CONSOLE U. HOW I WISH DIS CAN JUST ROCK BOKOharam CAMPS FOR ONE.
u think if that ever happens it will only affect boko haram camp?
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by maxman10(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
RIP to the dead. But 777 plus people is a huge amount.

God keep us!
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by nsiazu: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atigba:

So what !
You should understand not every nation care about your Jesus...every nation, tribes has a unique God they worship

The Chinese has a god they worship

The Indians worship Shiva the Hindu goddess

Africa as well

So why should your jewish God be concern about what other nations worship?

I put this questions to you again

The 50 thousand innocent lives that has been wasted so for in Nigeria for the last for years

Is your God responsible?

If he is responsible why?
There re so many Christians in Nigeria,most of the victims are even Christians
My GOD is not responsible. My GOD prophesied this 2000 years ago in the bible Matthew 24:7-9 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

1 Like

Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by gnykelly(m): 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pipsland78:
These kinds of calamities are always hitting non-Christian countries, and yet some ignoramuses claim prayers don't work or Christianity is not the ONLY way. How sad!

Jesus is Lord and RIP to the dead.

**Modified: Death toll in Nepal nears 1500, neighboring India has recorded 34 deaths and Mount Everest base camp has so far recorded 13 deaths as a result of the earthquake. @OP, modify your thread title.
bros you fall my hands. you live in USA and you think like this. what will you say of hurricane Katrina hurricane Irene etc. America may call themselves Christian nation but they are far off its doctrine. bros america ne3d to neutralize that naija mentality.
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh God save my indian best friend shiva krishna for me
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by ugwusunday(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is horrible....
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by SarahD(f): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
OMG! So unfortunate... May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by thexzy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
clemz88:
tah! No go that way o. Na storey building I dey stay o
LOL....You dey fear??
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by danypst: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Jesus! cry shocked cry

sign of the endtime. Pls Lord, let me be rapturable wen u come.
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2015
danypst:

sign of the endtime. Pls Lord, let me be rapturable wen u come.
Exactly my prayer point
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 26, 2015
gnykelly:
bros you fall my hands. you live in USA and you think like this. what will you say of hurricane Katrina hurricane Irene etc. America may call themselves Christian nation but they are far off its doctrine. bros america ne3d to neutralize that naija mentality.
USA is not a Christian country, it's a secular country. Christian countries are found mostly in Europe, South America and parts of Africa
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by honvalid(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2015
Lets always thank God for the gift of life and protection,May God take control of all our challenges.amen
Re: Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal by gnykelly(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Pipsland78:

USA is not a Christian country, it's a secular country. Christian countries are found mostly in Europe, South America and parts of Africa

their motto is 'In God we trust'.

what about the recent volcanic eruptions ash in Chile. would you tag that as unbelief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / Age Of Fatoumatta Tambajang, Gambian Vice President Is Against The Constitution / Russia-Ukraine Live: Vladimir Putin's Combative Speech (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.