Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free (1322 Views)

Undefined Error On Open Cart Website / How Does Websites Like Ebay/jumia/konga/nairaland And Etc. Manage Their Website? / I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
E-commerce or online shopping platform has
become a necessity in the modern world where
everything thing is on the internet. Doesn’t matter
whether you have a big selling business or you are
running a small retail shop in your city, you
definitely need to go online soon. Some of you might
have enough money to hire third party vendors, who
can build an e-commerce website but many of us
are either starting our business to sell something or
just want to go online with our existing business
model to improve our sells. In this article, we have
listed out few open source and free e-commerce
platforms and given a detailed description and
setup of the best one among them, with which you
can easily build your own online shopping cart
without coding.
Here is a list of open source online shopping carts

Continue Reading below
http://femdevcon..in/2015/04/e-commerce-or-online-shopping-platform.html?m=1

Re: How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Joking I guess?
Re: How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free by Catalyst007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
TABLE SHOWING ALL TECNO SMARTPHONES AND THEIR SPECIFICATIONS
... http://onlineshopping-productreviews..com/2015/06/Tecno-smartphones-comparison-hierarchy.html
Re: How To Create A Shopping Cart Website Like Jumia,konga & Dealdey Free by Catalyst007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
mikketech:
Joking I guess?
SHOPIFY is the answer to this Post's questions. Google SHOPIFY today...

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My . Blog To A . Com / Get The Following For Free / Own Your Blog At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.