Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. (1317 Views)

See How A Bank Put Smile On The Faces Of Active Poor Nigerians / See How A Bank Put Smile On The Faces Of Active Poor Nigerians / Business opportunity HERE. Online and Offline Businesses to start with! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by businesswize93: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
This page is for those that have business opportunities to offer to nairalanders who is seeking legal business opportunity.

Please make sure you post your business opportunity [i][/i]here. Help others to solve their financial problem posting your profitable business opportunity here.

Thanks, let's keep the ball rolling.

REMEMBER: Some one needs you in order to be somebody, and you need people in order to prosperous.

Your business opportunity can put smile on someone's face.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by Jaraworldsms(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Become a bulk sms reseller with as low as 5000 naira. Free website setup,domain hosting for 1year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: I just came across a business that has huge
potential. It's absolutely free, offers everything
you can think of... We earn not only for what we
already do, but from an array of legal and
financial services that pays you up to $1,500 and
more per sale. It's simple and totally free! For
anyone looking for a simple way to earn online
without investment, this could be it!" click here... "
[4/25, 5:41 PM] Toppyz: http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi/
TO20699/signupb3sh.htm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by ngozianu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Receive Paypal payments in Nigeria by registering at https://www.onlinenaira.com/?rid=eugyno
Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by afanide: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Importation Business is the Best. If u re a Student/Worker, i guess selling Laptops will not be difficult 4u as almost every student needs Laptop.

I will introduce you to a Korean Company where you can get Branded Items (Brand New) Mac Book Air Laptops with Window 8 installed in it for just 38k, and u pay Just 2k to ship it to Nigeria.

You fellow students will beg to pay you 80k for each Laptop. Some will even Book ahead for it. I just graduated from UJ and i call assure you of HUGE PROFIT.

You can also decide to sell Samsung galaxy Phones which you can also get from this Korea Company.

Anyone can do this Business even Workers/Students/Corpers.

Dont bother about Where to sell your Imported goods. I will show you how to sell on Konga/Jumia/OLX etc.

This is not Binary Trading/Forex/Football Betting where you invest your hard earned Money and Lose everything. Invest in a Profitable business where you can watch you Multiply within 1month.

I cant explain everything here. if youu are in Port-Harcourt, call me so we meet 'One-On-One' to get Full Practical Knowledge of this Business.

Get their Contacts/details here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel,
Port-Harcourt
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Pls visit the site b4 calling.
Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by iMerchant: 6:09am On Apr 26, 2015
All I see on this thread are adverts or some ponzi scheme luring people to come loss their hard earned money.

The op said, "Post your business opportunities, be helpful without demanding rewards in financial terms. Show someone the way. Point them in the right direction.

Anyway, this is mine.

Business opportunities are all about risks and if you have fears of losing your money, I suggest you stay as an employee.

Business is about information and how you interpret the information.

There are several business opportunities around us. You should not have 'people blindness' look around you what do you need that take a great deal of time and effort to get.

You can start a business by getting those things in bulk and selling them to other people in your environment. If you need it, other people need it to.

Be Bold. Be Audacious. Be Fearless. Start Small Dream Big.

Note - Will be observing and be back to share how it all started with 10k last year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by ultrazone(m): 6:18am On Apr 26, 2015
ppff
Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by teefaah(f): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Earn more with oriflame sweden. Its a sweden company based with a branch in nigeria. The company is into manufacturing of beauty and make up products. Its a direct buying method. Cus u buy directly from the company. The profits are relatively attractive. All you is register at www.oriflame.com.ng. to get started.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by GenyEbere(f): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
I sell handbags contact me 09098788992

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by businesswize93: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
businesswize93:
This page is for those that have business opportunities to offer to nairalanders who is seeking legal business opportunity.

Please make sure you post your business opportunity [/i]here. Help others to solve their financial problem posting your profitable business opportunity here.

Thanks, let's keep the ball rolling.

REMEMBER: Some one needs you in order to be somebody, and you need people in order to prosperous.

Your business opportunity can put smile on someone's face.

Thanks.

I am here to contribute my own quota to the growth and development of our beloved continent, Africa

Register here http://up-survey.com/?ref=1134460 after your successful registration you will be doing some tasks by watching the video adverts after watching the advert you will do some survey.
When you finish the survey you will be paid $14 for every successful survey (you can do more than three surveys everyday and you earn $42 + $30 signup bonus.

[i]NB: choose payza as the payment method.
You can also earn more by inviting your facebook friends to this programme.

1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by benardtotti(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls if anyone can help out with this business am running,I just wanna use dis chance to seek for partners or buyers, I have a moringa farm in benue and we have 5000 kilos of moringa seeds on ground ready for sale, I can consistently supply 5000 kilos per month ,all I need are foreign buyers oor nigerian middlemen ready to do business,serious minded ones pls, my contact: 08033679526(Ben), thanks and God bless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by olatundes14: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
hi, people complain there is no work to do, i have business opportunity for some one that is ready to grab it.
am into agricultural consultancy, foodstuff supply, if you can source the following items at the cheapest rate or contract to supply :
1. cashew nut
2. dried maize
3. palm kernel nut
4. palm oil

secondly, if you have access to legit and multinational companies that can receive food stuff in large quantitys, kosso wood in logs, cassava tuber(used for starch)etc
you are entitle to 10% commission.

contact me for one on one discussion
mr samson odumosu
08098726776 watsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Business Opportunity Here To Put Smile On Someone's Face. by Engineerfidel(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2015
We will be pleased to introduce our import goods like laptops,mobile phones of all kinds,power banks for wholesale or retail order . Call/whatsapp : 08068516082

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why The CBN Should have Devalued Naira months ago!! / Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez Passes On At 79 / How To Start A Pop-corn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.