Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview (2527 Views)

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Malik Obama interviewed by Director Joel Gilbert (Dreams from My Real Father)

Bombshell interview: Malik Obama says Barack is cold and ruthless
Written by Ashley Edwardson on April 25, 2015

In an interview conducted earlier this month, film maker Joel Gilbert, who produced the film “Dreams from My Real Father,” (which suggested that Obama’s Communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, may be his real father) talks to President Obama’s brother Malik, who has some very strong views about his half-brother – including his own doubts as to Obama’s parentage.

Malik says, he feels “Disappointed, disappointed, used, used and also betrayed. In the beginning, I didn’t think that he was a schemer. His real character, his real personality, the real him, is coming out now.”

Trust me Malik, you are not alone.

‘…the way that he’s turned and become a different person with the family is the same way that I see him behaving politically. He says one thing and then he does another. He’s not been an honest man, as far as I’m concerned, in who he is and what he says and how he treats people.”

While Malik and Barack are not particularly close now, Malik was close enough to have been the best man at Barack and Michelle’s wedding, has visited the White House, and is president of the Barack H. Obama Foundation.

Gilbert asks Malik if he really thinks he and Obama share the same father. Granted, Gilbert has a vested interest in the answer, considering he’s hawking a book about the subject, but Malik’s response is still troubling. He has his doubts.

However, most troubling is how Americans were duped into electing this dishonest “schemer” as president – twice.
http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/bombshell-interview-malik-obama-says-barack-is-cold-and-ruthless/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRKVunuTGDQ
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Foolish man. He just wan sell his yeye book!
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Foolish man. He just wan sell his yeye book!

Whose book?
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by dwayni: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh this ain't news us the Americans. Obama is fraud and a liar.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Apr 26, 2015
dwayni:

Oh this ain't news us the Americans. Obama is fraud and a liar.

How and when did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Who is this Frank Marshall Davis that Obama is talking about?
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Obama is a talkative.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by Ilekeh(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmm they look nothing alike.

Frank Davis huh
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ilekeh:

Hmmmmm they look nothing alike.

Frank Davis huh

Barack has some seeming resemblance to this Davis dud. Could it just be coincidental? undecided
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
janus05:

is a talkative.

Which of the Obamas, Barack or Malik?
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:36pm On May 04, 2015
I hope Malik does the DNA test as soon as possible before it becomes too late.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by gatiano(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2015
Malcome X is Barack Obama's father.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2015
gatiano:

Malcome X is Barack Obama's father.

How?
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by gatiano(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2015
xaxaxax, True. It is a long story which you would have to search for yourself via youtube. Ever wonder why they call him a muslim with such hatred?
The europeans don't have a clue of what military means. When they were busy blowing things up like little children, one of the stealthiest moves in militry of our age was going on at the same time.
By the time Obama leaves the office in 2016, america will be so gone and down that they won't be to recover forever.

check Phil Valentine on Obama on youtube.

check Obama's family in Kenya, do they look alive atall? Put Malik Al Shabab(Malcome) picture side to Barak Obama and open your eyes.

OLAADEGBU:

How?

1 Like

Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by ifyan(m): 1:49am On May 09, 2015
Hmmn family matter get as he be.

There is 2 side of a coin.

I rest my case.

You know. .......
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2015
gatiano:

xaxaxax, True. It is a long story which you would have to search for yourself via youtube. Ever wonder why they call him a muslim with such hatred?
The europeans don't have a clue of what military means. When they were busy blowing things up like little children, one of the stealthiest moves in militry of our age was going on at the same time.
By the time Obama leaves the office in 2016, america will be so gone and down that they won't be to recover forever.

check Phil Valentine on Obama on youtube.

check Obama's family in Kenya, do they look alive atall? Put Malik Al Shabab(Malcome) picture side to Barak Obama and open your eyes.

The POTUS does not look anything like Malik, the supposed half brother.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by birdman(m): 4:56am On May 14, 2015
you folks realise that while they share the same father, they do not have the same mother. you know that right? hehehehehe grin
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
birdman:

you folks realise that while they share the same father, they do not have the same mother. you know that right? hehehehehe grin

How are you sure that they share the same father, what are the similarities between Barack and Obama Snr? undecided
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by birdman(m): 3:42am On May 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

How are you sure that they share the same father, what are the similarities between Barack and Obama Snr? undecided

what proof do you have to the contrary. if your proof is that they dont look alike, that can be explained by having different mothers. thats my point
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by gatiano(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auWA7hMh5hc&index=35&list=WL

Check out the way this Man speaks and pulse and pick up again, see His movements and gestures. Americans(white) know it, but they are extremely ashamed to admit that We are always in control even in our dead and silly state. The son of Man who openly called them devils became a two term president of the usa.
They will scrutinize Ben Carson, the Man will give up.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2015
birdman:

what proof do you have to the contrary. if your proof is that they dont look alike, that can be explained by having different mothers. thats my point

I meant what is the resemblance between Barack and his supposed father, Obama? Take a look at the picture of Frank Marshall Davis in the OP's videoclip and tell me who Barack resembles.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2015
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auWA7hMh5hc&index=35&list=WL

Check out the way this Man speaks and pulse and pick up again, see His movements and gestures. Americans(white) know it, but they are extremely ashamed to admit that We are always in control even in our dead and silly state. The son of Man who openly called them devils became a two term president of the usa.
They will scrutinize Ben Carson, the Man will give up.

I will rather have Ben Carson as the POTUS than BO.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by gatiano(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2015
possibly, where he can be used to kill and murder his own people, not only in america but on global scale. Obama is a strong Man, Carson won't be able to hold steadfast. Besides, Americans won't allow a slave to rule. The slaves in america are those Africans/Black people who bares the names that was tagged on them. Barack Obama Hussien knows very well the son of whom he is.
OLAADEGBU:

I will rather have Ben Carson as the POTUS than BO.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2015
gatiano:

possibly, where he can be used to kill and murder his own people, not only in america but on global scale. Obama is a strong Man, Carson won't be able to hold steadfast. Besides, Americans won't allow a slave to rule. The slaves in america are those Africans/Black people who bares the names that was tagged on them. Barack Obama Hussien knows very well the son of whom he is.

Are you sure he is who he says he is? undecided
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2015
From the Vault • Barack Obama • SEP 1995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JlqDnoqlo
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Another half brother of Barack? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnf2YMEUqU
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by cherieanita: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2015
all i cam chip in to all this is that i found the contrast between obama's father and him too dramatic myself. How could he not have a little bearing of his biological father. however, all that doubt was a lot quailed when i saw a photo of his paternal grand father. believe me the man did not leave any space on obama for his father to pitch a figure. obama looks just lke the man. i surprised we can even recognize he is black decent. however, that still doesn't make me accept his stands on the boko haram issue. he hurt me there.
Re: Whoa! Obama's Half Brother Malik Unloaded On Barack In Video Interview by cherieanita: 1:02am On Jul 28, 2015
make una no kill me. I meant to say maternal grand father. that' supposed to be the white guy, isn't it.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - Israel Soldiers Trap Hamas Leader Dubbed ‘gaza’s Bin Laden’ In Bunker / US General: Russia And China Building Space Weapons To Target US Satellites / *herdsmen Beg As Ghana Police Boss Gives Personnel ‘shoot, Kill On Sight’ Order*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.