Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA (26229 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Council Of State Concludes Meeting, Says Election Will Hold This February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by lalasticlala(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Voting in several Local Government Areas in the governorship re-run election in Abia State has been concluded except in Umunneochi Local Government Area.

Accreditation and voting did not take place at Umunneochi Local Government Area because the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) erroneously scheduled election there, which was not supposed to take place in the first instance because the Form, EC40G, was not filled which indicated that there was no problem in the area.

At some of the places visited, which include: Umuola at Aba, the commercial city, the turnout was massive and the voters expressed enthusiasm to cast their votes while the party agents commended the peaceful conduct of the election. In some areas, however, the turnout was low.

Channels Television correspondent in Abia State reports that the supplementary governorship election in Abia State took place under peaceful and calm atmosphere.

There was a huge presence of security officials to checkmate any lapses while vehicular movement were partially restricted at places that election was scheduled to take place.

At Ubakala, voting ended by 3:00pm. The electorates and party agents were hanging around for the votes to be counted while the unused ballots were cancelled by the INEC ad-hoc staff to avoid being tampered with.

Meanwhile,voters and residents also waited at the polling units to ensure that the votes are counted in their presence.

The electoral officials in the state are already sorting and counting votes cast in Ugwunagbo, Osisioma, Aba North and Aba South polling units.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/25/abia-state-concludes-re-run-election-except-in-umunneochi-lga/

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
lf lkpeazu wins Ngwas will rejoice and abians like lala will pray for good goverance.
lf Alex my man wins development is as good as assured and if the result floating around is true he is winning.
Head or tail it the choice of abians and the broom wavers are out of the equation but fvck the orji's angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by missbehave247(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
How come creating a topic is very difficult nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by jantofubu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
the guy above me is so cruel!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ShowYourCertificate: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Either APGA or PDP is okay by me. Not the mega scam party called APC.

APC
#TheOneChanceParty

Buhari
#BabaOneChance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Realdeals(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by SaiBuharii: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigerians. Please help us and beg Ochendo. To rule us through somebody is not by force. We the igbos have suffered under development in our region because we keep putting politicians that cannot perform. My local government Ohafia is characterised by mad people, Obituarys Of young people and mud houses, while the west is developing because the great Jagaban - Tinubu has put technocrats in power.

Ochendo should allow Alex Otti govern us. This will bring about development to an extent. It is not until we become the worst region. Abians are tired of suffering.
We want development like we see in Lagos. We are tired of suffering and pretending that all is well, we are tired of seeing our children going to Lagos and be threatened by the owners of the land.

On behalf of all Ndigbo on nairaland...Thank you.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by vonmaxwell(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abia nids PDP. Apga is nt strong

1 Like

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ejaculation(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Weldone to INEC!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by missbehave247(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
this what you know how to do best
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by victors123: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Waiting!!!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by emmaliveth10(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
T
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by tundeayo2020: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Am backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP will lose today in Abia state. I saw the enthusiasm in Aba traders to do away with PDP yesterday

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
nice
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by olujastro: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
For me, these supplementary elections in Imo, Abia and Taraba are waste of time. After I saw the preliminary results last week, I already gave Imo to APC, while the other two to PDP. Making the last bus stop to be : APC - 22 states, PDP - 13 states, APGA - 1 state.
The only thing that might change in the nearest future is d tribunal nullifying Rivers & Akwa Ibom.

12 Likes 1 Share

results
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by pring: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
I cant wait to kn the outcome of that election.
if the worst governor in Nigeria finally imposed his family on Abians.
His son, wife n inlaw.
This is just a mockery to democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by ajebuter(f): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP all the way..

I trust Igbo, dem no dey enter one chance...
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by babamadiba(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

APC
#TheOneChanceParty

Buhari
#BabaOneChance
GEJ till 2019 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Rahmatuparker: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Y r u crying? Did ur Dad or uncle loss?
Ezenwammadu:
lf lkpeazu wins Ngwas will rejoice and abians like lala will pray for good goverance.
lf Alex my man wins development is as good as assured and if the result floating around is true he is winning.
Head or tail it the choice of abians but fvck the orji's angry
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by MrKIZITO(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
ok
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by tucky200(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
Jantofubu !!
Na u be dis !!!!!
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Make we see
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by bamite(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
if u cant contribute kindly keep quiet. It's not by force to comment
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Rexceedo: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
pdp 4 Abia
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by tundeayo2020: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

APC
#TheOneChanceParty

Buhari
#BabaOneChance
always on the loosing train, you again

6 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Am backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Kereokwu(f): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok we eagerly awaite d result, I just felt the coffin thing is uncalled for
Re: Abia State Concludes Re-run Election Except In Umunneochi LGA by Elzends(m): 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please kindly ignore any rumours about the
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) using my picture on
the new 2000 Naira note to be introduced... Yes,
truly The Government approached me but I
rejected the offer for security reasons.
Quote n die

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / "Don't Make Election Rigger A Minister"-abuja Protest Against Mobanikoro(picture / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.