Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks (29966 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / Chinese President's Envoy To Attend Nigerian President's Inauguration Pics / Xenophobia: Presidency Denies Recalling Nigeria’s Envoy To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

If your figures are correct, which i know is NOT, then your immigration system is obviously next to useless. sad
he clearly posts anything that syncs with his xenophobic psyche..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Sometimes d citizens r d cause of d prblms befallin d country EG SA. If nt 4 our corrupt govt we nat suppose 2 migrate 2 oda nations in search of jobs
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by luvinhubby(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Jman06:
South Africa is a country I once loved so much.

Why have they allowed barbarism spoil the image of that country

Why Jacob Zuma Why Zulu king Why Why!

Even if the current xenophobia stops, I doubt people would still have confidence in that country again.
The answer is very simple, Mr. Jacob Zuma is an incompetent president.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

your people flock to SA like flies...
yes we do;

1. We have a huge population [deal!]
2. We fly there! So we spend close to 15, 000 rands..go figure!#
Your country is obviously making money, why complain?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by luvinhubby(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:
Sometimes d citizens r d cause of d prblms befallin d country EG SA. If nt 4 our corrupt govt we nat suppose 2 migrate 2 oda nations in search of jobs
Do you know the number of Americans, Canadians, English citizens residing & working outside their country, does that make their govt. incompetent?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by luvinhubby(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

your people flock to SA like flies...
And your citizens depend on us for a large chunk of your foreign earnings.

Nationalisation of mtn, shoprite, dstv, spar, stanbic bank, loading......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by MduZA: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

If your figures are correct, which i know is NOT, then your immigration system is obviously next to useless. sad

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by chaloner(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:

Envoy is synonymous to emissary. person wen be dey carry messages nd infos to other countries for govt. Na big man sha o
mean messenger ? Haa dat one na poor man work for villa na
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by MduZA: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

you can call our immigration system useless but our government was so welcoming especially to poor African immigrants unfortunately it didn't work as the country is overwhelmed...e.g asylums are issued even to people who initially came to the country for holiday...all in the name of brotherhood,many immigrants have abused this generosity that's why the government wants to deport all illegal immigrants back to their countries..and tighten our boarders....SA will no longer for Jim and Jack
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by MduZA: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

And your citizens depend on us for a large chunk of your foreign earnings.

Nationalisation of mtn, shoprite, dstv, spar, stanbic bank, loading......

Shoprite has over 1400 stores in SA alone

MTN is in Africa and asia

Standard bank has also branches in many African countries...

due to the fact that Nigeria once nationalized a British petroleum company,you think she can do likewise on those SA companies,that can only exist in people imagination...practically it will never happen...Nigeria was colonized by the British therefore by nationalizing that company,Nigerians were taking back what was theirs...i can agree with you if you say,you want to see your country declaring a war against south Africa,that's possible not the impossible dream you are telling me,with regard to your statement which says your citizens depend on us,you are saying things the opposite way...read the warning statement issued by mtn Nigeria in connection with Nigerians who were threatening its operations...you will know exactly who depends on who

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by ApexTitan(m): 8:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Rossikk:

Not sure what cave you crawled out of, but ''in today's world'', a huge population allied to rapid economic expansion, such as exemplifies Nigeria, IS a determining factor when assessing a nation's calibre in the comity of nations. Whether Nigeria was a British or Martian colony, it matters zero in relation to her being today Africa's economic powerhouse. The USA was once a British colony too.

''According to the US Department of Agriculture, Nigeria is poised to become Africa’s first trillion dollar economy by 2030''.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/emerging-markets-how-will-nigeria-become-africas-first-trillion-dollar-economy-cm466002#ixzz3YN76AYNG

Point noted. A huge population is significant in today's world.

I will however direct my previous comment to the hundreds of people who come on here to brag about something that resulted from the designs of another as though it was their own making. What these people brag about was bequeathed to them, not something they achieved with their own effort. Liken this to the son of a wealthy man who brags about his father's wealth whereas he has not made any money himself. Surely you must see how shallow that is.

BTW I find it curious that you Rossikk are quick to point to an American projection of Nigeria's growth to back up your position of our greatness. Where is Nigeria's own projection of its own greatness? Why do we have to rely on outsiders for this kind of validation (yet rapidly dismiss them if they say something unflattering)
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

Do you know the number of Americans, Canadians, English citizens residing & working outside their country, does that make their govt. incompetent?
well ur right no govt can satisfy 100% needs on employment of its citizens bt our own is entirely diferent cos d rate of unemployment is always on d higher side. There r lots of ways to create jobs 4 d masses\emulating most of these developed nations on employment strategies wil be beneficial bt our useless leaders wil neva act ryt based on self intrest
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2015
chaloner:
mean messenger ? Haa dat one na poor man work for villa na
LOL, nor make me laf. Person wey govt dey send message as oga messenger na small person. LMAO
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by chaloner(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:

LOL, nor make me laf. Person wey govt dey send message as oga messenger na small person. LMAO
if I na ma papa I come ask am wettin him dey work nd he said gov dey send am msg , hmmm I fit laf am oooo, lol
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Haydar: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
All these guys that claim Naija is the BIG brother of the continent.. well I agree with you on that but tell me, what awesome action has Nigeria really played on the matter? calling back the envoys? what impact will that have?.

I really think we need to take this OPC's leader method to action '..'
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2015
chaloner:
if I na ma papa I come ask am wettin him dey work nd he said gov dey send am msg , hmmm I fit laf am oooo, lol
By d way y u nor go church today self?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by andyanders: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Well, if the South African government and the world cannot arrest and charge the so called usele----s South African Chief that gave the inciting comments that triggered this problem to the International Court of Justice at Hague, then the whole noise here is not worth it.Let the man be charged for the death of those innocent people killed.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by chaloner(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:

By d way y u nor go church today self?
hahaha its raining here ooo, anambra . I dn knw if I wil mak it in d evening. And wat of u ?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
iterator24:
yes we do;

1. We have a huge population [deal!]
2. We fly there! So we spend close to 15, 000 rands..go figure!#
Your country is obviously making money, why complain?
don't mind them calling genocide xenophobia.. I guess deportation z not in dier constitution. I don't know y dey grant pple visa if dey don't want dem...last time I checked most of deir billionaires are whites I smell another apartheid....prodigal sons of Africa
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by luvinhubby(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

you can call our immigration system useless but our government was so welcoming especially to poor African immigrants unfortunately it didn't work as the country is overwhelmed...e.g asylums are issued even to people who initially came to the country for holiday...all in the name of brotherhood,many immigrants have abused this generosity that's why the government wants to deport all illegal immigrants back to their countries..and tighten our boarders....SA will no longer for Jim and Jack
Can you at least deport & not murder & robbery being currently perpetrated.
Does the word 'reform' mean anything to your immigration system?
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
ApexTitan:

Point noted. A huge population is significant in today's world.

I will however direct my previous comment to the hundreds of people who come on here to brag about something that resulted from the designs of another as though it was their own making. What these people brag about was bequeathed to them, not something they achieved with their own effort. Liken this to the son of a wealthy man who brags about his father's wealth whereas he has not made any money himself. Surely you must see how shallow that is.

BTW I find it curious that you Rossikk are quick to point to an American projection of Nigeria's growth to back up your position of our greatness. Where is Nigeria's own projection of its own greatness? Why do we have to rely on outsiders for this kind of validation (yet rapidly dismiss them if they say something unflattering)

@Rossikk, do you want to respond to this guy or should I?
No, I think he should do some research on his question @boldened.
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

over 800 000 of them,shockingly only 17000 are here legally....
Everyone in your Immigration network should be FIRED Fast, simple!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2015
chaloner:
hahaha its raining here ooo, anambra . I dn knw if I wil mak it in d evening. And wat of u ?
But if na girl invite u come her house u go run go sharp sharp even witout umbrella. our pastor postphone 2day's servise to next week cos of today's election, no church today so next wek sunday na double service we go do
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by chaloner(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:

But if na girl invite u come her house u go run go sharp sharp even witout umbrella. our pastor postphone 2day's servise to next week cos of today's election, no church today so next wek sunday na double service we go do
hahahaah this is funny , gal tins I'm not involve ooo, even one gal caled me dat she is on her way nd I shunned her badly ...... And u wan me to bliv wat u said abt ur pastor and church postponed ? If I bliv am dat means its long I watch super story grin
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by oleeee(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2015
“The attack on foreigners in South Africa
(xenophobia) is a miasma of a deprecate
apotheosis of a hemorrhaging Pluto crack,
cascading oozing into a malodorous excresense of
mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying
proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledge
centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum
crankum. Therefore, the lampooning is cest in deja
vu, deja vu peret ologomabia”
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by tunnary(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2015
chaloner:
hahahaah this is funny , gal tins I'm not involve ooo, even one gal caled me dat she is on her way nd I shunned her badly ...... And u wan me to bliv wat u said abt ur pastor and church postponed ? If I bliv am dat means its long I watch super story grin
just jokin. D rain fall for night til morning (Rivers) so d weather was cold nd d sleep became so sweet dats y i didnt go 2church til further notice, dat is if it continues nex wek sunday
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by richidinho(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2015
SkyBlue1:
And what would recalling of envoy do? Peope have to respect you for recalling of envoy to be a big thing. . . We need to work on our image as a country and charity definitely begins at home in that regard. Until Nigeria is cleaned up no one is taking it seriously.

Use "her" for Nigeria not "it" pls
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by Jman06(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2015
luvinhubby:

The answer is very simple, Mr. Jacob Zuma is an incompetent president.
Exactly!
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by mrpopsy: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2015
they wnt to enjoy someones investment,investment u dnt knw d kind of time,fin@nce,stress nd swe@t it took to est@blish....u wnt to forcefully tke it from d owner nd tink it wil l@st in ur own h@nd,it wont behve urselfs Southafrica
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by richidinho(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2015
MduZA:

over 800 000 of them,shockingly only 17000 are here legally....

800 000 is small ......if really u guys want to compensate us for the role we played to free u from Apartheid ...Nigeria to SA is suppose to be Visa free
Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by MduZA: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

800 000 is small ......if really u guys want to compensate us for the role we played to free u from Apartheid ...Nigeria to SA is suppose to be Visa free

Re: Nigeria Recalls Envoy to South Africa over Xenophobia attacks by MduZA: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
richidinho:

lol...nice one

how are u guys going to compensate us for the role we played to rescue u from Abacha dictatorship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? / IED Explosion Kills 4 Soldiers In Borno (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.