Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? (1572 Views)

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark / Samuel Etoo Is Now The Highest Paid Footballer In The World! / Who Is The Richest And Highest Paid Footballer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? by hollandis(f): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
I have this childhood friend.while i opted to further my education to the university level ,he is still stuck to his passion .football.He played for stationary stores and is presently plying his trade at an amateur club.He wants to play as a professional but he doesn't have any chance to play 4 europes club.No coach of Europe still has s come to pick a player 4rm the amateur club he plays for.
Due to known issues he cant play for our national side,therefore he cant get into the national team.The guy practices like mad.
The guy is good.His dribbling skills amazes me.His ability to score is anywhere is just out of this world.And lest i forget he has wonderful football controller
The question is HOW CAN HE PLAY FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM HOW CAN HE GO FOR TRIALS ABROAD
Re: How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? by Akolawole(m): 2:29am On Feb 03, 2009
The first question is how old is your friend?

I mean the real age.
Re: How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? by dyabman(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2009
guess hes 39 like taiye taiwo but he will claim 17 yrs , grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? by hollandis(f): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2009
Akolawole:

The first question is how old is your friend?

I mean the real age.
The guy is really 23,is age a factor too?
dyabman:

guess hes 39 like taiye taiwo but he will claim 17 yrs ,   grin  grin  grin
Please I need serious responses
Re: How Can One Become A Professional Footballer In The Epl Or Any European League? by Akolawole(m): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2009
@Hollandis

Age is a big factor.

### Count England out because of strict immigration rule.

### Ask him to contact registered agents in Nigeria. There are plenty of them.

I could have been of help but i may have to test his bones to confirm that age.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

T.b Joshua"s Predictions Has Always Come To Pass / Drogba Returns To Chelsea Amid Shanghai Shenhua Crisis !!! / Pele, Jonathan Expected to Open Akwa Ibom Stadium As SE Play The Black Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.