Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Found A Live Snake Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Found A Live Snake Today (1718 Views)

Killed A Snake Today! / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video) / Live Snake Found Inside A Sealed Bottled Water (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 2:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Praises to his name, i finally encountered a live snake after waiting to see one before leaving this area known for its snakes..
So far i have seen scorpions,centipede, rabbits, Coyote and other wildlife..Now i can include this snake... I went to the snake bridge early in the week.. Maybe that has set the fate that led me to this snake today... shocked

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by ovaRAYted(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2015
WTF's a snake bridge?? undecided
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 2:37am On Apr 26, 2015
This is the Snake bridge i mentioned.. I made another post about it a few days ago... [url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/2272150/venomous-snake-bridge

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2015
The bridge sure looks like a snake

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by engrjacuzzi: 3:23am On Apr 26, 2015
what brought me here.......gotta go out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by bigtt76(f): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Why don't you tell us which country you're in? undecided
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by Dioxidane: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2015
Definitely not for me... #Ophidiophobia.
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2015
D op has exclusively maintained that he is not in panya but has refused to mention d country he dwells....
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigtt76:
Why don't you tell us which country you're in? undecided

Thats USA but very close to the border of Mexico... It Used to be part of Mexico long ago... Next to the state of California is the state of Arizona the Arid Zone of the country..
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
busky101:
D op has exclusively maintained that he is not in panya but has refused to mention d country he dwells....

I beg tell what is d meaning of Panya, i want to know so that maybe i can go there some day..

Thats USA but very close to the border of Mexico... It Used to be part of Mexico long ago... Next to the state of California is the state of Arizona the Arid Zone of the country..
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
19naia:

I beg tell what is d meaning of Panya, i want to know so that maybe i can go there some day..

i pray u dnt wanna go there, panya is literally a fictional place that doesnt exist. The word is used to taunt those that claim they are abroad...

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by alfonso36(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bros you get mind oo
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by alfonso36(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Panya does exist, its in Sao tome and Principe, OP I'd love to have travelling opportunities like you do, countries I'd like to visit are mostly African countries, I want to visit Cape Verde so bad, and Equatorial Guinean, Gambia, and outside Africa I'd like to also visit countries like America, Switzerland Russia, I just don't like Asian countries, but I would mostly love to go round Africa
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
busky101:
i pray u dnt wanna go there, panya is literally a fictional place that doesnt exist. The word is used to taunt those that claim they are abroad...

I am a wiser man today because of you.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
alfonso36:
Panya does exist, its in Sao tome and Principe, OP I'd love to have travelling opportunities like you do, countries I'd like to visit are mostly African countries, I want to visit Cape Verde so bad, and Equatorial Guinean, Gambia, and outside Africa I'd like to also visit countries like America, Switzerland Russia, I just don't like Asian countries, but I would mostly love to go round Africa

I would like to travel in Africa more.. I only was in Nigeria when i lived there in younger days... I have been to more countries in continents other than Africa, yet i am African...
I suspect that will change soon.. I will try to bring my son and his mother to visit Nigeria and hos mother wants to visit ghana.. So maybe we will all together see ghana and Ngeria and maybe visit the other countries inbetween.

Ehn? Na you be d Alfonso36 wey post say he like go mexico and cross into california?
I hope it works out for you to do so legally..BTW california is not the only place to cross.. There is Texas state, new mexico state and Arizona state to cross... Maybe California is not as desolate wasteland crossing as the other states...
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
alfonso36:
perhaps it does exist, but ever since i was a kid and in my teens, our elderly folks mentioned the name frequently in taunting people u would think its fiction, am glad it exists. #Btw. Op why is hawaii not treated as part of the states. Is it far from other states?
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 2:14am On Apr 27, 2015
busky101:
perhaps it does exist, but ever since i was a kid and in my teens, our elderly folks mentioned the name frequently in taunting people u would think its fiction, am glad it exists. #Btw. Op why is hawaii not treated as part of the states. Is it far from other states?

Hawaii is far from the states.. It is officially a state in the USA.. But it is 2000 miles away from the west coast shores.. In the center of the Pacific Ocean..
Hawaii is still in the struggle between the Native hawaii people trying to reclaim their right to their independent kingdom that was taken by force by USA.. Already they have made progress that may see parts of hawaii and maybe all to break off from the USA and become an independent country...
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2015
19naia:

Hawaii is far from the states.. It is officially a state in the USA.. But it is 2000 miles away from the west coast shores.. In the center of the Pacific Ocean..
Hawaii is still in the struggle between the Native hawaii people trying to reclaim their right to their independent kingdom that was taken by force by USA.. Already they have made progress that may see parts of hawaii and maybe all to break off from the USA and become an independent country...
wow, thanks. I think there two more states like that.
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
busky101:
wow, thanks. I think there two more states like that.

Alasaka is the other one.. You have to pass through all of canada west side going north to get there.. It is north of canada... IMagine its like Nigeria having a state located in Sudan or Egypt... Its like a state on the far side of canada..

Puerto rico is not a proper state but it is a Territory with all the citizenship rights and military coverage... It is near Cuba and an Island

There is American Samoa in the Pacific near New zealand and also Guam near Asia..They are not states, they are more like protectorates with limited citizenship rights but military coverage is there.. They are also islands..

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
19naia:

Alasaka is the other one.. You have to pass through all of canada west side going north to get there.. It is north of canada... IMagine its like Nigeria having a state located in Sudan or Egypt... Its like a state on the far side of canada..

Puerto rico is not a proper state but it is a Territory with all the citizenship rights and military coverage... It is near Cuba and an Island

There is American Samoa in the Pacific near New zealand and also Guam near Asia..They are not states, they are more like protectorates with limited citizenship rights but military coverage is there.. They are also islands..
yea. Those were the the places i had in mind. Puerto rico and alaska with hawaii....i have added to my geographic knowlegde all thanks to you. Thanks for the enlightenment!!

2 Likes

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op, the snake doesn't bite?
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
busky101:
Op, the snake doesn't bite?

It bites and is very strong. The teeth can break off in the skin also.. Not venomous but all snakes bite.. This snake is known to eat other snakes including venemous viper rattle snakes
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
19naia:

It bites and is very strong. The teeth can break off in the skin also.. Not venomous but all snakes bite.. This snake is known to eat other snakes including venemous viper rattle snakes
but u were bold and courageous enough to hold it. What if it bites ya
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by 19naia(m): 3:31am On Apr 30, 2015
busky101:
but u were bold and courageous enough to hold it. What if it bites ya

Look the stick restricting the head section.. Na Superior strategy be dat one.. shocked
Re: Found A Live Snake Today by busky101(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol, for naija na snake dey restrict stick oh. You try sha

1 Like

Re: Found A Live Snake Today by Nobody: 8:36am On May 24, 2015
19naia:

Look the stick restricting the head section.. Na Superior strategy be dat one.. shocked
In a nutshell, the snake can bite and its poisonous and you went ahead to hold it...
Now I am curious, who does that if not you? I wouldn't even be bold enough to snap you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Any Of Lg Sound Bars / Heartbreaking Photos Of EXTREMELY Malnourished Madman Laying Dead Inside Gutter / 8 Things To Know About The Deadly Rat Which Transmits Lassa Fever (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.